NEWS

Upcoming Products / Releases

• 96 Replies

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #30 on: <04-05-18/0738:07> »
I'm in the process of putting together an update...these didn't hit the list, but will ask.

HiddenBoss

• Newb
« Reply #31 on: <04-14-18/1356:12> »
Put his ear to the ground, (anything new?)

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #32 on: <04-14-18/1532:34> »
Yep...should have an update out later today.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #33 on: <04-15-18/1317:43> »
Apologies for the delay in getting this out.

Latest and greatest from the product pipeline:

• New print run of the SR5 core rule book should be hitting stores shortly. CGL has changed printers for this release to help address some of the issues noted with the bindings in previous print runs. As well, this should incorporate the latest and greater Errata. An updated PDF will be released as well.
  • Next up is Toxic Alleys ("Black Lodge, bugs, and shedim, oh my"); digital release should be later this month with the print release to follow (this one is being printed in the US).
  • Street Lethal (advanced combat book) has been sent to print (overseas). Not sure re the release date, but thinking it will be late Q2.
  • E-book wise, the second book in the Morocco series, Casablanca-Rabat, is well under way and should be coming out later this month!
In development:

• Kill Code, the advanced Matrix book, is in layout and coming along nicely. New gear for deckers, new qualities, streams, and more for technomancers, and Matrix guidance and dangers for all!
  • Better than Bad (Deep Shadows) will be focused on "hooding", with info about Pretoria in Azania.
  • Chicago Chaos (Anarchy supplement) with all sorts of characters, contract briefs, and more for fun in Chicago!
  • Novels ongoing work to address some of the "persistent roadblocks", with a summer relaunch "looming"
Looks like we have a pretty solid set of releases over the next several months :)

HiddenBoss

• Newb
« Reply #34 on: <04-15-18/1743:12> »
I take it you not got any idea when kill code will be out?

kyoto kid

• Omae
  • Bushido Cowgirl
« Reply #35 on: <04-15-18/1952:29> »
...any idea when the PDF version of Street Lethal will be available?  Just checked DrivethruRPG and nothing there yet. Usually the PDF version releases before the dead tree one.
Forsaken daughter is watching you

Marcus

• Prime Runner
  • Success always demands a greater effort.
« Reply #36 on: <04-15-18/2233:53> »
...any idea when the PDF version of Street Lethal will be available?  Just checked DrivethruRPG and nothing there yet. Usually the PDF version releases before the dead tree one.

^^^^^^^

Keep the dead tree version, the pdf is all I desire.
*Play-by-Post color guide*
Thinking
com
speaking

Marzhin

• Omae
  • I must confess, I was born at a very early age.
« Reply #37 on: <04-16-18/1726:36> »
Thanks for the update AJ :)
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
(Groucho Marx)

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #38 on: <04-17-18/1426:18> »
I poked Jason on this a couple of times...couldn't get him to bite ;)

My GUESS is that we should see a digital release sometime in late May...but that could be wishful thinking on my parts as much as anything else.

Marcus

• Prime Runner
  • Success always demands a greater effort.
« Reply #39 on: <04-17-18/1733:15> »
I poked Jason on this a couple of times...couldn't get him to bite ;)

My GUESS is that we should see a digital release sometime in late May...but that could be wishful thinking on my parts as much as anything else.

Thanks for Asking AJ, just let Jason know any time ya'll are ready to sell that book, I'm ready and eager to buy it.
*Play-by-Post color guide*
Thinking
com
speaking

kyoto kid

• Omae
  • Bushido Cowgirl
« Reply #40 on: <04-17-18/2156:27> »
...yes thank you.  I purchase the PDFs as for me it is difficult to lug 20 or so Kilos of books around to each session (as I have serious bone & joint arthritis) compared to a lightweight slim notebook.  Some people in my missions group say they don't like them but I've been able to get around finding the information I need little trouble.  At home I have a display that I can rotate 90° to view an entire page.
Forsaken daughter is watching you

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #41 on: <05-04-18/2332:27> »
From the blog, list up of updates in the new printing of the core rule book can be found here.

&#24525;

« Reply #42 on: <05-05-18/0036:38> »
Woah a post to the main page. How strange.

The Tekwych

• Omae
« Reply #43 on: <05-05-18/0045:02> »
Which printing has the new errata? Are we on 5th printing?

tasti man LH

• Chummer
« Reply #44 on: <05-05-18/0154:58> »
Wait, is this post just announcing the SR5 corebook reprint or is it actually available to be purchased?
« Last Edit: <05-05-18/0205:11> by tasti man LH »
"I prefer the Turnabout discussions more then the Roundabout variety"