NEWS

Date Night ( IC )

• 3424 Replies

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #495 on: <05-26-15/0230:30> »
"Who ever said I'd set foot inside the club? I told you... they will burn. Sink them down.. Sink them." He begins stumbling through the door again, trying to find a way out of this negative emotion background counted prison thing place they were in.
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #496 on: <05-26-15/0232:43> »
Marco say: "Come... let me buy you some breakfest... this place makes me sick. " as he packs his bag adding... you'll feel better once you had somthing to eat.
« Last Edit: <05-26-15/0237:04> by gilga »

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #497 on: <05-26-15/1021:33> »
@ Marco & Ambrose  The early morning cold has your breath fogging the air around you. And the weak sunlight cutting through the smog showing the obscenities and desperations of the graffitied walls make Marco sad. And remind him that he is in gang territory almost unarmed and trying to keep a crazy person safe. But, the thought of breakfast has his stomach grumbling, it's been far to long since he's eaten, and even crazy people need to eat. Right? Ambrose's stops ranting from his wound for a moment and stares at Marco, his mention of something so mundane and trivial as breakfast shocks him for a moment. And once it does the pain from his wound makes itself clear, the throbbing pain is so bad he's forced to sit down. When he does he sees the ligature marks on his wrists and remembers Marco's words, 'bonded' not bonded, bound! And waiting to be tortured, of that he was certain, it's why he'd taken the nearly fatal risk of setting off the flashbang in the first place. He needs to plan, to organize, to regroup! And then his stomach grumbles loudly. Well, maybe breakfast wouldn't be such a bad idea.

@ Marco  Dr Kawagishi answers Marco's call, "Marco, a pleasure to hear your voice. I was going to call you. I have a very boring dinner in a week that I need to attend. I was thinking that it would be more bearable if I could count on your company afterwards. And in exchange for a favor I'd say the price was right, so let me look into the matter and I'll get back to you later today."

@ Arc  Jaime lets out a short bark of laughter, "Ha! My brother Henry is an orc! He and my sister became vruks about 5 years ago. Which I guess technically makes him my brother-in-law. But, growing up I spent way more time at Henry's than I did at my own. My folks struggled, both worked two jobs just to keep me & my sister in a house outside of the Barrens. But Henry's folks were different. His dad's an engineer and Henry's mom was able to stay home with them. And Henry's brilliant, an engineer like his dad, but he's worked himself up to a mid-level manager position with a firm that designs prosthetics. I met him when I was walking home from school one day and saw a bunch of kids picking on this little bitty orc runt. They were starting to punch him and kick him and the kid was roaring and trying hard to fight back but they had him pinned. I charged in an bloodied a few noses and it broke up. I took him home and we started talking. Turned out they were beating him up because he'd shown them up in calculus that afternoon. I didn't believe him and when I got him home, and his mom'd made sure he was ok I challenged him to do my geometry homework. The kid just looked at me like I was about stupid, popped open my PAd and had 32 problems done in 11 minutes 13 seconds. I started walking him home everyday and he started helping me with my homework. And Henry's mom would make sure I ate. Eventually he and I just became brothers. So yeah, if you're sruiken kal needs picked up at any time of the day or night, we go get her." He gets up and starts getting dressed as he explains the last part and he throws you a t-shirt of his. "You might wanna wear this instead. With the dress you had on last night I don't blame her for desiring you." He grins at you when you put it on, "Henry's right. Nothings sexier than seeing your woman in your shirt."

@ Yelena  The range master looks at you and pauses his lips pursed to the side studying you. He finally says, "It's a private club. But for someone who's never been formally trained you have a tremendous amount of talent. I'm going to give you a 3 month temporary membership. I'd be interested in seeing you here and seeing what else you can do."
« Last Edit: <06-01-15/2305:46> by ismilealot »
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #498 on: <05-26-15/1450:16> »
Arc listened with her jaw almost dropping at the story, surprised to find someone with such a...positive experience to gain the influences in style so similar to her own.  "well with all that everything just makes sense. Heh...prosthetics Huh?  Good to know, means I can have a few conversation starters ahah".  The human lifted her cyberarm up to prove her point, laughing merrily as she caught his shirt. Holding it up, she smelled at the dark red fabric before dressing herself, using the clothes in the go bag she brought in to supplement the outfit.  The shirt was huge lengthwise, reaching halfway down her thighs, but her stout physique filled it out pleasantly as she tried to make some sense of her hair, eventually settling on tying it back into some wild ponytail

"It's comfy and soft...I might just steal it". She stuck her tongue out before turning and grabbing her stuff.  "...Thanks.  for all this.  It means a lot to me". She smiled again, softly embracing the man before heading out.

Luckily, it had been a few hours since she handed the virtual keys to Marco for his use, as now the black Americar sat right where she remembered it.  At least we will be able to give Yelena a change of clothes. Letting Jaime in, Arc hopped into the driver's seat and started the engine, just then getting the elf's message.  "...hmm..seems she wants a background check on some hoop she thinks be sketch.  Guess her job went well eh?"

Yelena, you're out of range for me to get a clear download.  I'll pick it up when I see ya.  Heading to you now

The drive to the firing range in the Salish region was fairly uneventful as far as Arc was concerned, the human enjoying the ride with Jaime to converse and to also show off her car and her skill with it, throwing some speed and flair into the turns.  Before they knew it, they were pulling up to the shooting range, and Arc gave a ping to Yelena's commlink to alert her.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #499 on: <05-26-15/1515:40> »
"Thanks Sweetie!... it is so sexy that you know this kind of things... I was completely lost without you." answer Marco, "I’ll be delighted to see you again..." The good doctor was memorable... it was not common that one of his clients leave in the middle of date... but he had access to DocWagon feeds, police alerts and who knows what else. It might have been important.  He definitely needed the good doctor on a more personal basis and taking the relationship to a more favor based atmosphere was definitely a positive development.

Sometimes, people say that things look better in the morning... Well they obviously never visited the prison. The merciless beams of light  fill the prison and the surrounding neighborhood exposing them in their real ugliness. There were blood stains on the walls and the entire prison was depressing... it is going to need a lot of renovation to become livable, but Marco could imagine him establishing a safe house in one of the buildings. Some place low profile but well equipped with the necessities he need to disappear from the grid. A commlink, some dried food blankets and clothes.  He never completely understood that shadow running are more than an harmless trip on the wrong side of the law... Trying to keep discreet deep into gang territory with a mad middle aged man that was about to be tortured and killed were kind of a wakeup call for Marco. He knew this much about himself... he will be more careful in the future... if he make it out alive.

Existing the prison there were prostitutes already high on whatever it is they could afford... drug dealers and homeless people... he looked terrible... still in Joe’s cloths, his hair was a mess he would not dare to be seen like this in public in regular circumstances.  However he was properly dressed to the place.  He pretended he belonged there... why not really... he was a fighter a survivor, he lived years without trusting a living soul... and even prospered on his own.
That neighborhood indeed seemed dangerous and Marco questioned his judgement for choosing to embrace it. Eventually, they found a small diner, the owner was armed with a shotgun on his back and had no noticeable gang tatoos or physicial marks.  Security seemed tight as the waitress was also armored and armed with a pistol. Marco felt silly with his concealed machine pistol. They seemed to care very little about gun regulations, licences and appearances... if any they tried to appear armed, dangerous and menacing.

"I’ll have the pancakes..." he ordered and looked at Ambrose hinting that he’ll order as well, "and a coffee. "By now Marco was disillusioned, he knew that his pancakes were almost identical in composition to his coffee... as of all things that came out of a food processor with an autocook... He did not care much about it right now.  The people Marco thought were poor were a lot richer than the people that lived in the Barrens.

His mind wondered as he waited for his food in silence.
Agrat... that was new... he could still feel her inside him.  He felt embarrassed about their love scene in the middle of the night... But the reporter was probably unconsciousness.  If he did hear him whispering words of passion into the night... He did not say much about it. There are many theories about Mentor spirits, some say they are part of you... inner voices ideals... To Marco Agrat was real, realer than people he met.

The book he ordered from the Vatican should give him some of the christian perception of her son, Asmedeus. It finally hit him... she was his magical patron, like it or not he could do the extraordinary things that he did because of his supernatural connection with the demonic world. This is why father Gabriel taught him in a different way than the rest of his class. This is why he could not share anything about his magical experience. But if Gabriel understood his real nature why wasn’t he kicked from the Vatican long ago... why wasn’t he killed. Tolerating such heresy was uncharacteristic to say the least... their teachings said that the spawn of Satan must be purged from the earth. "How come I am still alive? My classmates were all taught to exterminate mages like me."

Marco sat in silence looking at the reporter... after a short while he said... "do I get a name, a street name or an handle for saving your life?..." He sighed " I can keep referring to you Boo or mister reporter dude... I guess it can work as well if you do not want to tell me anything about yourself. "

"I can also do somthing about this terrible wound on your leg... but we'll have to do so someplace descreet.'
« Last Edit: <05-26-15/1528:41> by gilga »

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #500 on: <05-26-15/2221:06> »
Ambrose isn't sure how he got roped into getting breakfast with this stooge of Johns, It took a while, but he began to realize where he was, He still wasn't going to let it go. He didn't have a commlink. Which meant he didn't have access to his money, home, car, gadgets, nothing. All the work he went through with the turks down the drain because the fates seemed to conspire against him, forcing him now in a situation where he was the only bum who didn't have on even an armored clothing. He was dressed in brownish beige, and pond scum.

And it wasn't like he could even attempt to get out of the place where he was most likely to get shot, as he didn't have a sin to broadcast anymore. Not like this. This fool of a took thinks he had saved Ambrose's life, when in reality, a simple fact that Ambrose knew too well, he just delayed the inevitable. If the club didn't burn, there was no way he could ever go home in peace.

Now he was here, in breakfast place. He needed a knife or fork or some other tool. Preferably something metal. Something plastic could help. And he needed a bloody commlink, and something decent to wear. Fashion accessory his foot. That coat was more than a fashion accesssory. A black hat is a fashion accessory. A long coat is a tool, a weapon, a home. There was lots more he could do with the coat.. and whats more was both the coat and his cloths were tailored specifically for his profession. Of course the Took wouldn't ever understand that, the need to keep things hidden. Look at him there, looking so smug right now. I know he's good at hiding it, he's that kind of person after all.

First off the, every bomb needed fuel, Sugar used to be a good fuel. Not the best for making the biggest boom, but it does have its uses for some light weight explosives. Calories where important, even if it was something in food. Mixed with a bit of alcohol or gasoline. Well Gasoline and Styrofoam for anti-personal explosives. Sinking the building was going to be harder without some good plastics but for now..

"Coffee, and Lots of sugar." he hoped it was real sugar, then at least he'd have that starting to go for him. "What is in a name? As of currently, I don't have anything to it, but whatever. Phoenix. Your employer should have told you that much at least before he hired you to take his fall. Though I admit that Spittingcobra and the army wrench probably screwed with something on my plans. And if you can fix my leg, fine. There is more important things than my leg though. I need equipment, and as far as I'm concerned you work for your employer, and your employer owes me."
« Last Edit: <05-26-15/2350:49> by Triskavanski »

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #501 on: <05-27-15/0027:49> »
Yelena is sitting with her back to a large tree on the perimeter of the parking lot, smoking one of her cigars when she notices the familiar Americar and gets the comm ping from Arc.  Standing, she finishes her cigar and field strips the butt as she waves to the car and steps onto the pavement.  Her eyes take in that there is a passenger in the front seat and wonders if Marco is with her friend before recognizing Jamie.  Yelena looks a bit more used than a cheap whore as she walks to the car; her fine evening gown is tattered and in disarray.  Her left sleeve had torn at the shoulder so she had ripped both arms off; the front gaped, exposing more than a significant amount of her cleavage; the hem was torn and frayed, with strips hanging down.  Her snowy tresses were a mess, too.  All in all, the effect was almost laughable.

Arc pops the trunk of the car as Yelena approaches and the Keeb roots in her go-bag for some jeans and a tee shirt.  Shutting the trunk, she goes to the car and slides into the rear seat, where she slides her ruined dress over her head.  "Yelena thank Arc for come get.  Hello Jamie.  How is rigger man life?  Thank for come."  Yelena is a bit too tired to care if Jamie looks over the seat as she strips in the car and wriggles into her jeans before slipping the tee over her head.  She pulls the micro drone from its location on her head and hands it over the seat to her friend.  "Here, Arc.  Drone took much pictures of party.  Then later party.  Then this morning.  Yelena still coming down from drugs and vodka.  Much drugs.  And need shower.  Smell of sex and sweat and smoke."  Yelena chuckles and smiles before adding,  "Much of all three."

Yelena leans over the center console of the car.  "OK.  Yelena is large gorilla in room so talk first.  Arc best friend Yelena ever have.  Yelena look for love and hope to find, but does not in years of try.  Then meet Arc and all change.  Yelena love Arc and would have been Vruk for all life if was good for Arc.  But Arc not love Yelena same way, but does love Jamie.  Arc has rigger man as Vruk and Arc is happy.  So Yelena happy too.  Is true.  Yelena happy for Arc.  And for rigger man.  Yelena not.......Yelena not........Oh frag it.  Yelena tired."  She sits back in the rear seat and shuts her eyes, trying to keep the tears from escaping.

"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #502 on: <05-27-15/0240:41> »
"Besides. I didn't set the place to explode. You must be mistaken, I never make mistakes like that." Ambrose says to Marco after having sip of coffee stuff. "A little fire, but mostly contained to the yard. Thank you for saving my life."  sip. He looks out the window. "Nevermind about the whole bit about me chasing your employer through you and what not, I'll get my own way through." Amazing what a little cup of joe could do for a tired beated, battered, scared man, but alas, he could go somewhere else and start again. That would be easier than attempting to take out the Club before they torch his home to the ground. From this day forward, Ambrose was dead.. And someone new would take his place. Perhaps Steve. Ambrose did like the name a bit.
« Last Edit: <05-27-15/0245:05> by Triskavanski »

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #503 on: <05-27-15/1208:47> »
Marco devoured his pancakes as if they were a gorme meal. The coffee was a little more difficult to go down but he did an effort to extend his hand and drink a little bit.

"Coffee, and Lots of sugar." he hoped it was real sugar, then at least he'd have that starting to go for him. "What is in a name? As of currently, I don't have anything to it, but whatever. Phoenix. Your employer should have told you that much at least before he hired you to take his fall. Though I admit that Spittingcobra and the army wrench probably screwed with something on my plans. And if you can fix my leg, fine. There is more important things than my leg though. I need equipment, and as far as I'm concerned you work for your employer, and your employer owes me."

Marco smiles to Ambrose.. “You are correct...Since a rose by any other name would still smell sweet... my analogue is be... what do you smell like mr. Phoenix.... or in other words... what can you do.” He laugh.

"There is no need to involve Sam in the jynx, I’d be happy to help you with what I can. I have an unfinished business with these people... they took Feathers that mage you were interviewing... they took him shortly after you disappeared... I was actually looking for him when I went to the basement... I want them to pay as much as you do... trust me on this one. "

"Besides. I didn't set the place to explode. You must be mistaken, I never make mistakes like that." Ambrose says to Marco after having sip of coffee stuff. "A little fire, but mostly contained to the yard. Thank you for saving my life."  sip. He looks out the window. "Nevermind about the whole bit about me chasing your employer through you and what not, I'll get my own way through." Amazing what a little cup of joe could do for a tired beated, battered, scared man, but alas, he could go somewhere else and start again. That would be easier than attempting to take out the Club before they torch his home to the ground. From this day forward, Ambrose was dead.. And someone new would take his place. Perhaps Steve. Ambrose did like the name a bit.

"I am actually very much interested in chasing him... I have reasons to believe that he was already compromised when he texted me to meet you.  My only clue is that he said car accident... who has car accidents these days? I haven’t heard from him ever since. Since you were jumped shortly after the delivery and the Johnson disappeared shortly before the delivery I think that somebody got to him... even before the delivery... I am trying to follow the breadcrumbs right now... figuring out where he might be... but I do not have many leads he is a very discreet person, changes his skin every time... I don’t even know what his real skin looks like.”

"You definately need new stuff... I tell you what... Arc’s car is already waiting for us outside she lives not far from here... Let's give my friend Jimmy things a visit... I think I can get you a cheap comlink a credstick and some basic equipment... perhaps even a new jacket. Pay me back when we get paid how about it? My friends should be back soon perhaps we can come up with a plan together... I’d assure you that once I find my missing colleagues I’d be more than happy to wipe that terrible place from the face of the earth.”

"I’ll fix your leg in the car it will only take a second... I just don’t like to do so in public...”

Marco finished his coffee... paid and left for the car. “Thanks for the service" he said to the waitress as he tipped her nicely.
« Last Edit: <05-27-15/1736:39> by gilga »

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #504 on: <05-27-15/1748:22> »
“That would be good. Some new gear would be great. And I don’t need to make them pay.. I need them off my back. I’ll help you get your employer back if you come up with a plan.” Ambrose remarks to marco as he walks after him. Even with that leg wound, he doesn’t seem to be particularly bothered by it, while a normal person would no doubt be limping along after the man. Adepts where great like that. And soon the events of the prison were not even a distant memory, but something completely forgotten by the old man, who’s mind was focused on the newest issue. Was that coffee? The packets of sugar were left on the table as well.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #505 on: <05-27-15/1809:21> »
As soon as they enter the car Marco set his hands on Ambrose leg... he is hamming just a little bit as the wound begins to close... "Not perfect... but alas... this is what I can do for you ...  what's left of the wound can only heal naturally over time. "

Now to the fun stuff... I can probably spare about 1k dollars for some equipment... IHe drives them to Jimmy's pizza shop... as they enter he asks seriously... "I'd like to buy a jaguar cage" . A middle aged Italian man say... "Well come behind the desk..." ... under a small carpet there is trap door, with a ladder... as they descend they reach a large basement packed with shelves on shelves of both legal and llegal goods... in one of the corrners sits an old italian man and paints.

Marco whispers... “that person over there is Jimmy... he has many items... he is also a good forger... although he prefers the word artist. He keep saying that any fool can be lucky to paint the Mona Lisa once... but a good artist can paint her every day... oh and do not raise your voice... if there is one thing that freaks him out it is loud speakers... I do not know exactly what you need but help yourself... “   

[spoiler]
Heal Ambrose: 12d6t5 2

Marco has 1100 nuyen - (or dollars) along with the 1k Sam gave him for the night minus what he spant in his very brief stay at the club... So I need Smiles GM call on how much Money Marco has left... he is willing to keep 200 nuyen for some pocket money and give the rest to Ambrose so he can have some baisc equipment. 
[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: <05-27-15/1817:10> by gilga »

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #506 on: <05-27-15/2208:37> »
Yelena is sitting with her back to a large tree on the perimeter of the parking lot, smoking one of her cigars when she notices the familiar Americar and gets the comm ping from Arc.  Standing, she finishes her cigar and field strips the butt as she waves to the car and steps onto the pavement.  Her eyes take in that there is a passenger in the front seat and wonders if Marco is with her friend before recognizing Jamie.  Yelena looks a bit more used than a cheap whore as she walks to the car; her fine evening gown is tattered and in disarray.  Her left sleeve had torn at the shoulder so she had ripped both arms off; the front gaped, exposing more than a significant amount of her cleavage; the hem was torn and frayed, with strips hanging down.  Her snowy tresses were a mess, too.  All in all, the effect was almost laughable.

Arc pops the trunk of the car as Yelena approaches and the Keeb roots in her go-bag for some jeans and a tee shirt.  Shutting the trunk, she goes to the car and slides into the rear seat, where she slides her ruined dress over her head.  "Yelena thank Arc for come get.  Hello Jamie.  How is rigger man life?  Thank for come."  Yelena is a bit too tired to care if Jamie looks over the seat as she strips in the car and wriggles into her jeans before slipping the tee over her head.  She pulls the micro drone from its location on her head and hands it over the seat to her friend.  "Here, Arc.  Drone took much pictures of party.  Then later party.  Then this morning.  Yelena still coming down from drugs and vodka.  Much drugs.  And need shower.  Smell of sex and sweat and smoke."  Yelena chuckles and smiles before adding,  "Much of all three."

Yelena leans over the center console of the car.  "OK.  Yelena is large gorilla in room so talk first.  Arc best friend Yelena ever have.  Yelena look for love and hope to find, but does not in years of try.  Then meet Arc and all change.  Yelena love Arc and would have been Vruk for all life if was good for Arc.  But Arc not love Yelena same way, but does love Jamie.  Arc has rigger man as Vruk and Arc is happy.  So Yelena happy too.  Is true.  Yelena happy for Arc.  And for rigger man.  Yelena not.......Yelena not........Oh frag it.  Yelena tired."  She sits back in the rear seat and shuts her eyes, trying to keep the tears from escaping.

Arc would be bold-faced lying if she said her eyes didn't go wide upon seeing the battered keeb's appearance as she pulled up to a stop, jaw hanging open slightly in surprise as she popped the trunk to give her access to her things.  Glancing back briefly, she nodded to the thanks with a soft smile before turning back forward, letting her change as she pulled out of the parking lot and back on the road, heading back for the Barrens.  Grabbing the bug with her cyberhand, she nodded again as the bug activated, crawling up her arm and into its home compartment.  The stream in information, photos, and video flashed across her vision as she transferred it to the private commlink's storage, choosing not to review the footage now...not the best time.

Then Yelena spoke up about her confession, and how she felt.  In the rear view mirror, Arc could see the look of pain and distress in the elf's tired eyes, how she was holding back her reactions, not wanting to offend anyone or anything like that.  The human frowned, giving her a moment of pause whilst she herself thought quicklky, trying to work out how to respond to the elf.  Turning her head to Jaime, she locked eyes with him for a moment, and that seemed to be all that she needed for inspiration, a little smirk on her face as she softly spoke out in Or'Zet.  "Ride or die, eh?"  What happened next would likely cause alarm to anyone not familiar with modern automobile technology...

Mentally flipping the Americar into autopilot, the click of Arc's seatbelt could be heard as she sprang into action, bringing her feet close to the seat as she kicked her right leg up.  Planting the foot at the corner of the seat, her left kicked out as she twisted, right cyberhand grabbing the back of the seat and pulling herself up and forward.  She squeezed between the two seats before coming to a rest in front of Yelena, forehead to forehead, her jean-clad hoop sticking up in the air with a knee on the center console, her left hand holding the Russian by the shirt collar.   Her words were direct and bold, practically carrying an Or'Zet accent if that were even possible.

"Recognize what you're feeling!  You try to hide that drek, you're gonna tear yourself to frag all, and I never knew you to be that selfish.  So I don't wanna get in a slitch's panties, what of it?  When you say love, you mean legit heart-energy love, or did you just want me to be some main frag squeeze?  If it's the second, then yeah you'll be disappointed.  But I know it ain't.  What you call love is a one hundred percent legit BOND we have, Y!  You are loved, and you just refuse to let yourself see what you got, girl!  We rode into battle together, we spat in the faces of death together, we SAVED OUR HOME together!"  She gritted her teeth, eyes seeming alight with some hidden fire as her voice calmed.

"You are my sruiken kal, Yelena.  You know what that means.  It maybe ain't what you were expecting, but it's still what we share, and I'll be damned if I lose the first legit family I've had since losing my ma and pa in that fire.  So when I say don't hold back, I mean it.  Now, what have you to say about that?"  She lingered there for a moment, the car still zooming down the highway road as she stood there between the seats.
« Last Edit: <05-28-15/0143:52> by SgtBoomCloud »

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #507 on: <05-28-15/0031:34> »
Yelena sits and absorbs the words from her friend.  Unable to stop the tears, she lets them flow down her face in tiny streams, making no effort to curb them or wipe them away.  She nods, keeping her forehead pressed to Arc's.  "Yes.  Arc and Yelena did those.  Yelena is ass.  Feel sorry for self and jealous of rigger man.  Yelena hurt inside.  Angry at self for not good enough for Arc.  But Arc right.  Belong with Vruk rigger man, not Yelena.  But Arc know what means sruiken kal?  Bond stronger than Vruk.  Vruk can leave when want but blood sister forever.  Think hard before say.  Mean what say as no going back.  Not take light." 

"So rigger man move in and Yelena move out?  Garage not big enough for three."

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #508 on: <05-28-15/0157:01> »
Arc stayed there as Yelena spoke and shed her tears, the human relieved that she was getting somewhere.  Lifting her head up slowly, she turned and glanced over to Jaime, gauging his reactions before speaking further.  " It was never a question of you being good enough, omae.  You just locked your hoop in another spot in my heart.  You forget what I told you about me.". Arc realized some of this info would be news to Jaime...best he learn about it as well.

"Remember what happened after I lost my fam and eyes to the fire?  Howlers took me in.  It was drek, ibeas treated like drek, but they were tuskers to the bone and I was raised by them.  one of the few if not only breeders to be in the pack.  I may be human, but by style and manner I click more like a trog than anything else.  that's a part of me I embrrace, even now that I'm out of their leash.  That's why I took a Vrukhan, and I know exactly what I mean when I call you sruiken kal, and of everyone I've known in my short fragging existence, you've more than earned that place in my life.  You can't get rid of me that easy."

She gave a grin, nodding in affirmation before finally letting go of the elf, skipping back into her seat and taking a breath.  "Just Remember to feel what you feel and take no shame in it.". Flipping the autopilot off, Arc then took the wheel.  "As for living sitch... I haven't figured that out yet.  I fo sho need that garage, but I cannot kick you out.  Let's not worry about it..Let's get you cleaned up and fed, how's that,?"

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #509 on: <05-28-15/0238:32> »
Yelena nods as Arc returns to her seat.  *Sruiken kal is doable.  Not the love I was looking for, but a stronger bond does not exist.  I have something now that I have never had before.*  She moves closer to the center console and nods.  "Food good.  Then Yelena shower.  Then we look drone data.  Sam missing.  Yelena think club men have.  Same as Feathers.  We need find."

"Yelena sad Marco run.  Maybe not runner after all.  Yelena miss."

Yelena sits back in the seat and drifts off as Arc drives.  She feels safe knowing that Arc has her back and she can afford to finally rest.