NEWS

Blast from the Past: From Aztlan with Love

• 4 Replies

Wolfboy

• Omae
  • life sucks, deal with it
« on: <07-12-20/2126:01> »
So, check this. I'm going through the old Aztlan sourcebook and making notes, mostly because i'm working on scenes for a story that are taking place in the Yucatan Civil war, (the scenes not the whole story) and i realize that i'm not seeing any information on Cancun. I've got data on Acapulco, and San Diego, theres data on Austin and El Paso, theres a big damn write up on the capital. (i'll almost always refer to it as Mexico city, i'm just an unrepentent CAS redneck jarhead after all) but there is no damn data on Cancun and or any other details on the area, Does anyone have the scan on that?
May god grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, to change the things I can, and the firepower to make the difference.

Suicide is never the answer, now homicide on the other hand, that has posibilities.

7.62 Russian, when it absolutely has to be done under budget

Reaver

• Prime Runner
  • 60% alcohol 40% asshole...
« Reply #1 on: <07-14-20/1253:46> »
Just going off memory here, so double check:

Year of the comet
Sota 2064
Aztlan 2

All had bits about cancun and that region, including details of the uprising....

At least I remember them having some info. It was spread out jowever.
Where am I going? And why am I in a hand basket ???

Remember: You can't fix Stupid. But you can beat on it with a 2x4 until it smartens up! Or dies.

Wolfboy

• Omae
  • life sucks, deal with it
« Reply #2 on: <07-15-20/2151:45> »
thanks for the info, the only one out of that that i dont have is Aztlan 2, may try to find it at some point
May god grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, to change the things I can, and the firepower to make the difference.

Suicide is never the answer, now homicide on the other hand, that has posibilities.

7.62 Russian, when it absolutely has to be done under budget

Magnaric

• Chummer
« Reply #3 on: <07-28-20/1112:09> »
Aztlan 2? Is that a typo, because I'm only seeing the first book titled Aztlan.
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything."
-Wyatt Earp

Reaver

• Prime Runner
  • 60% alcohol 40% asshole...
« Reply #4 on: <07-29-20/2017:31> »
Aztlan 2? Is that a typo, because I'm only seeing the first book titled Aztlan.

It is.
Where am I going? And why am I in a hand basket ???

Remember: You can't fix Stupid. But you can beat on it with a 2x4 until it smartens up! Or dies.