NEWS

LFG UK

• 132 Replies

Taejix

• Chummer
« Reply #120 on: <07-10-14/0623:04> »
Hmm... Doesn't Henry have the Forgery skill? Could he draw up the fake credit report and then Roundabout inserts it into the system at the right time?

Or we could just be very convincing. Particularly if Gryphon casts Increase Charisma on Henry first.

We probably don't want to waste too much time on just getting the appointment. Assuming Henry can contribute his forgery skills we'll go with faking the credit check as plan B and try the 'talk our way in' option as plan A. That work for you two?

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #121 on: <07-10-14/0631:10> »
Yep, sounds like a workable plan to me
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #122 on: <07-10-14/0707:55> »
oh, and to speed things up, if you know you are gonna do an IC action that will require a test (like calling and conning them into giving you an appointment), please include it in your post (in a quote) so as to speed things up
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #123 on: <07-13-14/0634:45> »
Ok then guys, let's see some rolls for forgery please.
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #124 on: <07-16-14/1152:29> »
come on guys, LOG + Forgery please
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

griffalo

• Newb
« Reply #125 on: <07-16-14/1223:41> »
9d6.hits(5)=5

Sorry about that, didn't know there'd been a reply.

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #126 on: <07-16-14/1237:16> »
ok, that's a decent roll!
If you want to get an IC up with the vid call to the estate agent that'd be great.

To speed things up, if you know you're gonna be taking an action that requires a dice roll, please do the dice roll as part of the action.
That way it doesn't take me a day to pick it up and then ask for it, and then a couple of days for you guys to post the roll up. Just pop it either in here, or in a quotation box in the IC thread.
cheers
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

griffalo

• Newb
« Reply #127 on: <07-16-14/1247:49> »
Okay, but I'm pretty new to the Shadowrun system, I'm not 100% sure what will require a roll or not.

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #128 on: <07-16-14/1307:10> »
Okay, but I'm pretty new to the Shadowrun system, I'm not 100% sure what will require a roll or not.
No worries mate, where its obvious, stick it in.
doesn't do any harm to roll for things like perception even if it isn't that applicable
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Taejix

• Chummer
« Reply #129 on: <07-16-14/1419:28> »
So... what actions would Roundabout actually need to take insert the forged credentials if they're needed? And what would the noise penalty be on the rolls? Will he need marks on the estate agent's system first to do so?

I'm not terribly familiar with matrix stuff. :-[

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #130 on: <07-16-14/1519:50> »
What will happen is she'll ask for a credit note, usually issued by a bank or trust fund which essentially says "this guy is the business and can be trusted with large sums of money".
You've successfully forged up a decent fake one of these and can simply just "send file" to her.
If you didn't have one of these then you could have the estate agents run a credit check on your behalf, querying the banking/SiN database for your details. You could then hack into their system and "edit file" to replace the details with the one you wanted.
tbh, the way you did it with the forgery skill is the most reliable.
Please add +2 to any negotiation rolls with her for "supporting documentation" once she's received it
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Taejix

• Chummer
« Reply #131 on: <07-17-14/0449:18> »
Ah, got it. So it's Henry's show for the time being then.

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #132 on: <07-17-14/0451:17> »
Ah, got it. So it's Henry's show for the time being then.
yep but feel free to tap up any contacts you have up there for info, matrix searches are always useful. even planning your transport and logistics is useful too
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor