Shadowrun General > General Discussion

New fourm

(1/3) > >>

Casazil:
This is truely just a see what people think question.

My thought is this:

It'd be a fourm that is exclusively for help me make character x or character z as i'm just not sure what/how to do it.

Also for hey guys look I made this character and I am wanting some thoughts on it.

I think this would be of use to new players the most but long time players also need help sometimes or just want to show off the latest creation.

As there are several fourms now I just figured it'd be better to see if this was something people were interested in before the Moderators just add it in.

Casazil:
My vote is of course a yes.

The Masked Ferret:
Such topics will come up, and I think that a separate sub-forum would be good. These things will be talked about any way, so we might as well group them in one place so you don't have to go searching the whole forum for posts on the subject.

Usda Beph:
Creating a character using the mechanics is one thing, but I've been gaming for roughly 30 years. once the Mechanics are learned... Now is the Character RIGHT for the game its in? is a bit of a different story. Do you really want to bring a Face on a romp in the forest? Then again My Minotaur isn't necessarily the best to bring on a mission to steal fine china ;)

Lansdren:
I think its a fair request,

I can see it being a nice place to send people to just for ideas when putting a new team together

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version