NEWS

SRM Season 6 Documents

• 6 Replies

GM_Clay

• Newb
« on: <02-12-16/1218:49> »
Hey Runners,

Does anyone know if the Season 6 Calendar, Contacts, and Prep documents are available? Or are they not created till the missions are all finished being made?

Thanks
GM_Clay
--
"And the strong shall devour the meek's reward!"

jim1701

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <02-12-16/1221:07> »
Probably should ask this question in the Living Campaign forum.  That's where most of the Missions related questions get answered. 

http://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/index.php?board=3.0

Banshee

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <02-12-16/1505:25> »
seasons 5 thru 8 are the same story arc and use the same general documents, debriefing logs are the only difference and packaged with the missions
Robert "Banshee" Volbrecht
Freelancer & FAQ Committee member
Former RPG Lead Agent
Catalyst Demo Team

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« Reply #3 on: <02-12-16/1935:48> »
Originally Seasons 5 through 8 were all going to just be "Season 5".  But at some point things got reworked, and it was decided to break the season up into smaller chunks, and call each of them a separate season (mainly for marketing purposes and ease of packaging).  So now what was once referred to as "Season 5" is now the "Chicago Campaign", of which Season 5 is the opening story arc and will run through Season 8.

Yeah, I know, it's confusing.  Sorry.  Don't blame the current dev and design team, this one's all on me.

GM_Clay

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <02-14-16/2319:36> »
Thank you Bull,

You are oh so wise, like normal. So just to confirm, I have all of SRM Season 4 (00 to 11), and Season 5 which is 01 to 06 (if I have them all). Both have a Calendar, Contacts and FAQ documents to go with them. So if I understand you right, Season 6 through 8 will not have a Calendar (I could just use S5 it looks like), Contact and FAQ document till all Season 8 missions are released (which will cover S6 through S8)?

Also how many missions per season will there be?

Love and thank you
GM_Clay
--

Banshee

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #5 on: <02-15-16/0813:55> »
Thank you Bull,

You are oh so wise, like normal. So just to confirm, I have all of SRM Season 4 (00 to 11), and Season 5 which is 01 to 06 (if I have them all). Both have a Calendar, Contacts and FAQ documents to go with them. So if I understand you right, Season 6 through 8 will not have a Calendar (I could just use S5 it looks like), Contact and FAQ document till all Season 8 missions are released (which will cover S6 through S8)?

Also how many missions per season will there be?

correct, and there are ... or will be ... 6 missions per "season"
Robert "Banshee" Volbrecht
Freelancer & FAQ Committee member
Former RPG Lead Agent
Catalyst Demo Team

GM_Clay

• Newb
« Reply #6 on: <02-15-16/1116:01> »
Thank you Chummers! I will keep a robotic eye open for them.  :)
--