NEWS

SR 4 'Update'?

• 3 Replies

Hand Amputation

• Newb
  • GUNK!
« on: <09-13-10/1333:57> »
I've heard talk of an 'Update' download if you had purchased the 4th Ed Corebook. I did a little snoopin' around on the website but didn't see anything. Then again, I could be dreaming this up.

Anyone know anything about it?

voydangel

• Omae
  • SR GM since 1990. Damn I'm old.
« Reply #1 on: <09-13-10/1342:44> »
I believe the 'update' you are looking for is the "SR4A Changes Document" found here

Although I could be wrong. ;)
My tips for new GM's
Unless it is coming from an official source, RAI = "Rules As Imagined."
SR1+SR2+SR3++SR4++SR5+++h+b+++B+D382UBIE-RN---DSF-W+m+(o++)gm+MP

Muspellsheimr

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <09-13-10/1432:03> »
If you purchased the Shadowrun 4 Core Rulebook PDF from Catalyst or Drive Thru, you should have received an updated Download Link through the purchase site to a newer version of the book when Errata was released.

The same applies to Shadowrun 4 Anniversary - although there has not been any Errata actually released for this yet, there was at least one change to the PDF made prior to the print release, specifically addressing the Direct Combat drain and bow damage.

If you never received an updated PDF link, contact the customer service of your purchase site.

I do not believe (although I could be wrong) that you will be given an updated download from the original core rules to the Anniversary printing - to obtain the Anniversary, you will have to repurchase or rely on the update document.

"Believe? In a deity long dead? -
I would rather be a pagan suckléd in creeds outworn;
With faärtytales fill'd up in head;
Thoughts of the Book stillborn."

Theatre of Tragedy
And When He Falleth

Hand Amputation

• Newb
  • GUNK!
« Reply #3 on: <09-13-10/1520:51> »
Thank you for the info. I bought a hard copy of the regular hard cover edition.

Buh!