NEWS

Just to make sure we have the Paperwork right

• 13 Replies

Ricochet

• Omae
« on: <07-12-13/1146:52> »
My group played through Season 1 stuff (SR3) to get used to how missions run, and how the paperwork from that season worked.

With our first session for season 5 coming tomorrow, and since a few of us are planning to play missions at GenCon, what paperwork is required in order to play at conventions.

I'm assuming:
1) Character Sheet
2) Mission Logs for all completed Missions
3) Is the calendar still valid and needed?

Thanks.  Just want to make sure that we do this right when we fill things out after the session.

tequila

• Chummer
« Reply #1 on: <07-12-13/1338:04> »
Good call on calendar.  Need to print one of those out.
#thistasergoesto11

Quote from: Tarislar
ArmTech MGL-12: Nothing says love like a 3 round burst of HE Grenade to hit something for 32P
Nuff said.  :-X

PittsburghRPGA

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Newb
  • Catalyst Demo Team Field Agent #524
« Reply #2 on: <07-23-13/1056:41> »
Initially you will need a character sheet and the calendar.  You'll receive Mission Logs and likely contacts for each Mission which you'll need to bring to all subsequent missions after the first one.   

Name tents aren't required but make it easy on fellow players at the end of the slot when you're listing who the characters are that you played that mission with.

Cordially,

Eric

Tacitus05

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <07-31-13/0431:06> »
I can't seem to find fifth season calenders, so we are using season four ones. Thats okay?

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« Reply #4 on: <07-31-13/0842:26> »
Yeah, the calenders will be the same as Season 4.  Eventually we'll have some done up to match the 5th Ed design aesthetics and colors, but with as busy as Matt is, it hasn't been a priority since it's not changing drastically.

Pollution

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <09-13-13/0952:54> »
Has anyone else had issues printing off the Season 4 calendar?  Neither my buddy nor myself can get the stupid thing to print off, it keeps bugging out.  even tried to print it to PDF, THEN print that PDF.  Both times...buggered.

Not sure what's up.  Maybe there's an issue with the border graphic?  it comes out all weird looking.

tequila

• Chummer
« Reply #6 on: <09-13-13/1237:32> »
Make sure you are printing it in Landscape.  It will cut off the sides if you print it in Portrait.
#thistasergoesto11

ArmTech MGL-12: Nothing says love like a 3 round burst of HE Grenade to hit something for 32P

Pollution

• Newb
« Reply #7 on: <09-13-13/1455:12> »
Make sure you are printing it in Landscape.  It will cut off the sides if you print it in Portrait.

Nope.  That's not it.

The actual Frame (pretty blue box) actually seems to corrupt.  It's filled with lines rather than the nice pattern.

It takes about 5 min for my printer (and the printers at work) to come up with anything.  I'm running a game tonight, I need these. 

I got ONE to print properly, so I just made photocopies, but something is wonky with the file.

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #8 on: <09-13-13/1618:54> »
Maybe play it dirty: Open in Adobe, make a snapshot of the thing without the borders, paste into an officie program then print those?
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« Reply #9 on: <09-13-13/1630:43> »
Hopefully we'll have a new version for Season 5 posted very shortly, along with a cleaned up and slightly updated FAQ (Adding some of the stuff we've talked about here), all in a nice downloadable package off Battleshop and DriveThru (Free pakcage, of course).

Bull

The Masked Ferret

• Chummer
  • CDT Special Agent
« Reply #10 on: <09-13-13/1652:48> »
Hopefully we'll have a new version for Season 5 posted very shortly, along with a cleaned up and slightly updated FAQ (Adding some of the stuff we've talked about here), all in a nice downloadable package off Battleshop and DriveThru (Free pakcage, of course).

Bull

Looking forward to it!
SpeechThoughtMatrix/E-mail/TextingAstralSub-vocal

tequila

• Chummer
« Reply #11 on: <09-13-13/1713:34> »

Bull

Can't wait! :)
#thistasergoesto11

tequila

• Chummer
« Reply #12 on: <09-13-13/1716:31> »

Nope.  That's not it.

The actual Frame (pretty blue box) actually seems to corrupt.  It's filled with lines rather than the nice pattern.

It takes about 5 min for my printer (and the printers at work) to come up with anything.  I'm running a game tonight, I need these. 

I got ONE to print properly, so I just made photocopies, but something is wonky with the file.

Weird!  I just downloaded the file and printed it here.  It did print very slowly, but it looks ok.  Glad you were able to get at least one good copy.
#thistasergoesto11

Fedifensor

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
« Reply #13 on: <09-13-13/2337:35> »
I've just been tracking Karma and time expenditures with a spreadsheet.  Is that wrong?