NEWS

I'm Baaaaaack

• 5 Replies

RowanTheFox

• Omae
« on: <01-16-21/2008:21> »
I've uh...I've been away a while. Like... *thinks* ...5-ish years. Did I miss anything particularly exciting?
It is better to be crazy and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts.

"Nothing is wrong if no one can stop you."

Remember, you're only a genius when they need you. The rest of the time you're just an asshole.

Well, drek. Looks like Timmy fell into the Dissonance Well again.

Stainless Steel Devil Rat

• Errata Coordinator
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #1 on: <01-16-21/2017:44> »
I've uh...I've been away a while. Like... *thinks* ...5-ish years. Did I miss anything particularly exciting?

Welcome back!

You missed.. well basically 5th edition.  We're a year now into 6th edition. It's been an edition with a... divided reception.  It reminds me of how 4e was a pretty big change from the FASA editions.
RPG mechanics exist to give structure and consistency to the game world, true, but at the end of the day, you’re fighting dragons with algebra and random number generators.

RowanTheFox

• Omae
« Reply #2 on: <01-16-21/2021:44> »

Welcome back!

You missed.. well basically 5th edition.  We're a year now into 6th edition. It's been an edition with a... divided reception.  It reminds me of how 4e was a pretty big change from the FASA editions.

I was active riiiiight around the time 5th ed was released, and then fell off the map I think closer to three years ago now that I look back at my post history. I haven't had a chance to even sniff at 6e yet.
It is better to be crazy and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts.

"Nothing is wrong if no one can stop you."

Remember, you're only a genius when they need you. The rest of the time you're just an asshole.

Well, drek. Looks like Timmy fell into the Dissonance Well again.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...

Beta

• Ace Runner
  • SR1 player, SR5 GM@FtF & player@PbP
« Reply #4 on: <01-16-21/2231:32> »
They trashed Detroit, St. Louis and Seattle have both become independent cities, CFD kind of faded away, the Yellowstone super-volcano erupted on the astral plane and somehow blasted a passage to the fairie courts metaplane(s?), the 6th world tarot was a thing but it seems to have been dropped, oh, and neo-net bike up and Spinrad has leased it golden ticket.

Sir Ludwig

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Chummer
« Reply #5 on: <01-16-21/2347:35> »
Welcome Back!

Si vis pacem, para bellum