NEWS

battecorps preorder

• 12 Replies

drakahn99

• Newb
« on: <09-04-14/1208:04> »
has any one received theirs through the battle corps website? my order status changed from pending to processing on on the 22'nd but hasn't updated since, and was wondering if any one else received their orders?

Brennor

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <09-04-14/1341:36> »
Mine has not. Still marked pending.

Brennor

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <09-09-14/1438:54> »
Has anyone seen any movement on BattleCorps preorders? I wanted to take my copy to a con I'm going to on 9/12. I highly doubt it'll be here by then since my order still says pending.  :'(

So much for pre-ordering, I may have to go buy it in a store if I still want to take it with me.

drakahn99

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <09-09-14/1511:42> »
nope i emails support and sent a message on Facebook but haven't got any replies from them yet... glad to see it isn't just me.

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« Reply #4 on: <09-09-14/2325:54> »
It's crappy timing, IMO, for a major release product, because CGL is a very small company in terms of actual employees, and from June to AUgust is a marathon sprint of "Get these 20 products and signs and flyers and promo materials ready for the cons" and "go to these dozen cons" and "OMG we're all sick with the Con Crud!" and "Holy crap i haven't slept more than 3 hours a night for over a week and I'm putting in 15 hour days and not eating right and...  thud."

This time of year sucks.  I don't know what the hold up might be via the Battleshop, and I apologize.  I'll try and point a couple people at this thread though, because I don't know that anyone who can do anything about it is likely to see this otherwise.

Brennor

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <09-10-14/1433:15> »
Thanks for the response, Bull.

I agree on the timing. It was cool for there to be so much product available at the cons though, which is great. I wish I could have pre-ordered and picked it up at DragonCon or something like that. That would have been a hassle for someone to keep track of though.

Thanks for raising the issue for us.

Arakos

• Newb
« Reply #6 on: <09-10-14/1442:27> »
Still haven't heard anything on mine either, same issue. Sent multiple emails as well with no response. I can understand the timing being bad, and being overworked, but just a simple response like "Hey sorry, it's going to be late" would have been better than nothing for two weeks. As it is, I went ahead and just got the game elsewhere, but now I can't figure out how to cancel the order. Is there a way to cancel orders on the battlecorps site? I sent an email asking about that as well, but I'm not really expecting an answer at this point.

drakahn99

• Newb
« Reply #7 on: <09-11-14/1637:05> »
it arrived today but i didn't get the oni card for pre-ordering. now to nail down a couple guys to play. :)

Brennor

• Newb
« Reply #8 on: <09-11-14/1738:01> »
Very cool! What does your account status on the BattleCorps site say? Does it still show pending?

drakahn99

• Newb
« Reply #9 on: <09-11-14/1750:15> »
still says processing...

Urist

• Newb
« Reply #10 on: <09-12-14/1837:46> »
Got my order today.  Also without the Oni character card and BattleCorp still says "Processing".

Wakshaani

• Ace Runner
« Reply #11 on: <09-23-14/2029:41> »
Got mine today! But without the Oni. Aw. I guess they ran out.

Urist

• Newb
« Reply #12 on: <10-16-14/1719:58> »
Just got the Oni card in the mail today.  The BattleCorps order status just changed to "Shipped" yesterday.