NEWS

Out-of-Print books

• 19 Replies

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #15 on: <04-07-11/1151:46> »
How much money are we looking at per download of the older materials?

Prices vary, but they're generally in to $4 to $9 range.

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

"The thing is, I’m serious about what I do, and the people with whom I associate are serious about what they do. We’re all serious people. Look, I can even make a serious face. See?" --Quinn Bailey

Malex

• Omae
  • Hoy!
« Reply #16 on: <04-08-11/1006:59> »

Jason H.
Cool.   :)
Any chance some of the older locations books will be making a return visit? Thinking of Denver: City of Shadows in particular.
Look past the lies, and all the scary stuff that remains is the truth.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #17 on: <04-08-11/1010:17> »

Jason H.
Any chance some of the older locations books will be making a return visit? Thinking of Denver: City of Shadows in particular.
+1

I had asked JMH about this a while back and got a hopeful reply. Any updates, Mr. Hardy?

JM_Hardy

• Administrator
  • Omae
« Reply #18 on: <04-08-11/1048:53> »

Jason H.
+1

I had asked JMH about this a while back and got a hopeful reply. Any updates, Mr. Hardy?

Nothing new this second. We have a number of possibilities for the future. I should say, though, that if we're going to release a Denver-oriented product in the near future, having some classic Denver stuff to go with it would be nice.

Jason H.
Jason M. Hardy
Shadowrun Line Developer

"The thing is, I’m serious about what I do, and the people with whom I associate are serious about what they do. We’re all serious people. Look, I can even make a serious face. See?" --Quinn Bailey

Malex

• Omae
  • Hoy!
« Reply #19 on: <04-10-11/2109:16> »

Jason H.
+1

Nothing new this second. We have a number of possibilities for the future. I should say, though, that if we're going to release a Denver-oriented product in the near future, having some classic Denver stuff to go with it would be nice.

Jason H.
I had been wondering if there was going to be a new book on that locale. Seemed like it would have been useful for doing Missions: Season 2, which I'm currently running and would love more 'current' info for.
Look past the lies, and all the scary stuff that remains is the truth.