NEWS

(O.O.C. Cleaning up the Band)

• 68 Replies

Maelstrom

• Chummer
« Reply #15 on: <09-17-10/0857:45> »
Hi Waratah,

I believe Joker covered everything pretty well.  I have a medkit but a medic would definitely help.

I'm also a lover (*cough - low charisma - cough*), not a fighter, so I try to stay out of the firefight.

I hope to see you in the IC posts soon.

Devil

• Omae
« Reply #16 on: <09-17-10/0945:17> »
Nope, not a fighter. He's our squishy hacker Ork. We have to watch out for him. The holy-man seems like he can handle himself in a fight though.

So guys we've got a vehicle problem. Ideas? We could rent, but I think that whatever SIN we use for the rental is as good as burned. Ive got like a dozen licenses on both mine. My horseman is really only for one person. anyone in there with Joker will be right up against him or in his lap, depending on the vehicle's mode.

Walks Through Walls

• Ace Runner
« Reply #17 on: <09-17-10/1758:18> »
I thought the team already was at 5. Did someone drop out already?
"Walking through walls isn't tough..... if you know where the doors are."
"It's not being seen that is the trick."

Walks Through Walls

Tobias

• Newb
« Reply #18 on: <09-17-10/1816:14> »
Here's my Character looking over it I can't see anything I forgot I'll probably swear when I realise

Name: River Bhatt
Alias: Monkey
Race: Harumen (50BP)
Sex:Male
Nationality: Indian
Lifestyle: Middle (2 Months 10,000)
Karma Spent: 0
Physical Description:
He is a harumen so his body is covered with fur, he's 1.15m and around 110lbs. His tail is usually hidden under his lined coat or curled around in his auctioneer business clothes.
Personality/background: He is a friendly outgoing guy who puts his genetic and magical inclinations to use as a thief and burglar. He moved from Indian recently to move up to shadowrunning from minor thefts he enjoys the challenge. He grew up being shunned in India and moved around a lot from place to place hiding and stealing what he needed.

Attributes

Body: 4
Agility: 4
Reaction: 4
Strength: 4
Charisma: 3
Intuition: 3
Logic: 3
Willpower: 3
Edge: 3
Magic: 4
Essence: 6
Initiative: 6

Positive Qualities: Adept 5BP
 Setae (10BP)
Martial Art (Muay Thai) 5BP (+1 DV)
  Finishing Move (2BP)
Negative Qualities:

Adept Powers:
Eidetic Sense Memory .5
Traceless Walk 1
Critical Strike lvl 2. .5
Killing Hands .5
Elemental Strike (Electricity) .5
Gliding 1

Active Skills: 118
Athletics Group 4 (40BP)
Outdoors Group 2 (20BP)
Perception 2 (8BP)
Infiltration 3 (12 BP)
Shadowing 3 (12BP)
Unarmed 4 +2 Muay Thai (18 BP)

Knowledge Skills: 18 Free
Modern Security Systems : 3
Lone Star Procedure: 3
Seattle Gangs : 3
Martial Arts Dojos in Seattle: 3
Indian Beliefs and culture : 3
Language Skills:
Indian : N
English : 3
Gear 39,450 (including Lifestyle) 8BP with:
Fake SIN Rating 4 : 4,000
Transys Avalon Commlink (4/4) 5,000
Novatech Navi OS ( 3/4) 1,500
AR Gloves 250
Chameleon Suit 8,000
Auctioneer Buisness Suit 1,500
Maglock Passkey Rating 4 8,000
Autopicker Rating 6 1,200

Contacts:
The Exchange 3/2
Fixer 2/3

Breakdown:
Race : 50BP
Attributes: 200BP
Positive Qualities 22 BP
Active Skills 110
Contacts 10
Gear 8
SR4 20th Anniversary Limited Edition 1136/1500

Devil

• Omae
« Reply #19 on: <09-17-10/1821:48> »
Rockstar hasn't been around. We've had an IC thread for three days. I say if there's an active player that wants the spot more they should have it. You're the boss though.

Maelstrom

• Chummer
« Reply #20 on: <09-17-10/1935:01> »
Rockstar hasn't been around. We've had an IC thread for three days. I say if there's an active player that wants the spot more they should have it. You're the boss though.

Yes, maybe Waratah will check back in.

Walks Through Walls

• Ace Runner
« Reply #21 on: <09-17-10/1956:32> »
We haven't gotten out of the initial meet yet. I'm willing to give him through the weekend. Dropping someone for missing three days in the middle of the week at the very beginning is a bit harsh for me.

If he still hasn't posted by sunday night we'll look at adding someone else then if you want

Walks Through Walls

Maelstrom

• Chummer
« Reply #22 on: <09-17-10/1957:12> »
Transportation options: walking, taxis, public transportation, and renting, borrowing, stealing, or buying vehicles.

We have to keep a low profile with any vehicle, and always spoof its ID on jobs.  That'll be the case with any vehicle in the group, moreso if we buy a vehicle because then we risk the SIN, the vehicle, and revealing the group as a whole.  I think the most reliable option is buy or steal one or more vehicles for the group.  I can try to fake the vehicle registration, or we might obtain it elsewhere.

I'm a skilled driver with one fake license.  We could pool money from this job to buy a van.  We need a mobile place for the unconcious or wounded.  Also, perhaps we could take out the rear seat when needed to accomodate gear or Joker's horseman.

Devil

• Omae
« Reply #23 on: <09-17-10/2006:57> »
It's doing it in the very beginning that worries me. That sounds good. Sunday is plenty of time, both to give him a chance to show up, and for Warata to work on a character. When I have a little bit better grasp of the rules I plan to GM some runs here too. Theres just not enough GMs right now and I'd really love to see everyone get to play. Plus it will be cool to have alot more PbP going on here.

A van is a good idea, but that's down the road.

A taxi. Hm. This may be the way to go. Use a different taxi every time we move and it's pretty safe. Drone Taxis would be best. It's gonna cost a lil' but we should have that kinda cash on us. Which reminds me... I also need to roll for starting cash.

Devil

• Omae
« Reply #24 on: <09-17-10/2014:14> »
I think we are using Invisible Castle dice roller, though Walks hasn't said anything about it yet (that I can remember).
http://invisiblecastle.com/
I don't really know how it works yet, but I'm gonna fool around with it tonight.

Walks Through Walls

• Ace Runner
« Reply #25 on: <09-17-10/2129:20> »
We'll use invisible castles for the dice rolling. I'm going to try and emphasis the role playing aspect of the game.

Yes Invisible Castles. I understand the worry about at the beginning not showing being worrisome. I also know it could be he got busy and didn't expect it to start so quickly so I don't want to boot him and then come back and be upset.

I also want to see people who want to play have the chance to do so

Walks Through Walls

Devil

• Omae
« Reply #26 on: <09-18-10/0810:17> »
A good point.

Devil

• Omae
« Reply #27 on: <09-18-10/1506:16> »
x50 (1d6=5, 1d6=4, 1d6=2)
This is my starting nuyen.
550 Nuyen

Maelstrom

• Chummer
« Reply #28 on: <09-18-10/2110:15> »

Devil

• Omae
« Reply #29 on: <09-18-10/2121:52> »
http://invisiblecastle.com/campaign/view/16082/
I see that you got a campaign set up. I just can't figure out how to join it.

Edit: Oh, okay. Alls you gotta do is put Cleaning Up the Band as your campaign when you roll.
« Last Edit: <09-18-10/2301:02> by Joker »