NEWS

Necromancer Character

• 3 Replies

joe15552

• Omae
« on: <02-18-20/2037:27> »
Been tossing around the idea of a shadowrun necromancer for a long time now. Of course I could sit in a corner and create my little necromancer and be all happy all by myself... but what's the fun in that?

I'm looking for a game to play this character in. This character will probably have a magic stat, but I'm flexible there. Magic for this character is something to be broken, hacked, and defiled. Could be a technomancer or just a hacker with a thing for magical research. They will be into death-core metal growling, eating meat, violent video games, and wearing as little clothing as possible (weather permitting).

I can make this character fit into your campaign, I just need to know edition (3rd-6th) and stuff. See you in the shadows.

Trigger Lynx

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <02-18-20/2259:18> »
If you're using an edition that has rules to support the build, I say go wild. Ghoul, Black Magic Tradition, King of the Underworld Mentor Spirit, Aspected Magician (Conjuring) with an Ally Spirit =]

joe15552

• Omae
« Reply #2 on: <02-19-20/0554:12> »
Oh yeah, all those things are definitely necromancer things with magic.

If it's a no-magic campaign, then a decker/ hacker with all of those things works too. (sprites instead of spirits)

Sir Ludwig

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Chummer
« Reply #3 on: <02-19-20/1542:44> »
Joe15552,

In the Matrix you can make your avatar and sprites look however you want.  So, there you go.  When on a run, you could give the character a Goth theme or something.

Regards,
Ludwig
Si vis pacem, para bellum