NEWS

Where I have been

• 36 Replies

Spooky

• Omae
  • If you run, you'll only die tired.
« Reply #30 on: <09-26-18/1708:40> »
Thanks for the update, Bamce.
Spooky, what do you do this pass? Shoot him with my thunderstruck gauss rifle. (Rolls)  8 hits. Does that blow his head off?

ClaytonCross

• Chummer
  • A rigger at heart, a confused mess in practice.
« Reply #31 on: <12-20-18/1958:44> »
Any updates, Last I heard they had a home but we have not heard from then since.
I write long and repetitive trying to be clear, I am bad at examples, so people commonly skim my posts pull out the idea they think I mean or want to argue against or focus on my bad example instead of my actual point. I apologies for the confusion my failure to be clear and concise creates.

Magnaric

• Chummer
« Reply #32 on: <12-29-18/1031:10> »
I spoke with her through PM recently. Don't want to go into too much detail, as it's not my place to do so, but sounds like she's in a better position than before but still struggling a bit.
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything."
-Wyatt Earp

Stainless Steel Devil Rat

• Errata Coordinator
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #33 on: <12-29-18/1044:18> »
Most of what the Errata team does is where we don't see it anyway, so I wasn't overly concerned we hadn't been hearing from her of late.  It's kind of the norm for the role :D

Still given tribulations she went through, glad to have some second hand confirmation that things have at least gotten better.
RPG mechanics exist to give structure and consistency to the game world, true, but at the end of the day, you’re fighting dragons with algebra and random number generators.

Spooky

• Omae
  • If you run, you'll only die tired.
« Reply #34 on: <01-07-19/1718:47> »
Most of what the Errata team does is where we don't see it anyway, so I wasn't overly concerned we hadn't been hearing from her of late.  It's kind of the norm for the role :D

Still given tribulations she went through, glad to have some second hand confirmation that things have at least gotten better.

Agreed.
Spooky, what do you do this pass? Shoot him with my thunderstruck gauss rifle. (Rolls)  8 hits. Does that blow his head off?

SmilinIrish

• Omae
« Reply #35 on: <01-31-19/2031:06> »
How you doing firebug?  Keeping wondering, hope y'all are ok.
Speech  Thought   Matrix/Comms

ClaytonCross

• Chummer
  • A rigger at heart, a confused mess in practice.
« Reply #36 on: <02-14-19/0045:35> »
How you doing firebug?  Keeping wondering, hope y'all are ok.

Ya, me too. Hope things are progressivly improving. Keep checking this thread hoping for an update that says they are getting back to a good place.
I write long and repetitive trying to be clear, I am bad at examples, so people commonly skim my posts pull out the idea they think I mean or want to argue against or focus on my bad example instead of my actual point. I apologies for the confusion my failure to be clear and concise creates.