NEWS

Players/Game in Toronto Canada

• 8 Replies

treialle

« on: <09-15-10/1804:10> »
Looking for players or an ongoing game in Toronto. In the west-end of the city.

Krypter

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <09-23-10/2207:18> »
Would that be Etobicoke, or are we talking Mississauga?
"Degrade first the arts if you'd mankind degrade,
Hire idiots to paint with cold light and hot shade."
-WB

treialle

« Reply #2 on: <09-24-10/2210:23> »
There are two of us interested in starting a game so far. One is in the High Park area and the other in Mississauga. I'm assuming that you're in Etobicoke?

Krypter

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <09-25-10/2243:10> »
I live in northwest Mississauga but in the past I've been gaming with a friend in western Etobicoke. Miss. is my preference though.
"Degrade first the arts if you'd mankind degrade,
Hire idiots to paint with cold light and hot shade."
-WB

treialle

« Reply #4 on: <09-27-10/1920:51> »
I sent you a message here so we can discuss tactics further without boring any others with the gritty details. Any other TO players lurking who might be interested in starting something for SR4?

treialle

« Reply #5 on: <10-14-10/1805:23> »
First session is planned for Saturday, November 5th. Game is in central Mississauga by Square One. There is room for one more player so if anyone is interested and serious about playing, now is the time to speak up.

The Shuhite

• Newb
« Reply #6 on: <01-14-11/1357:10> »
I realize I'm late on the boat, But I'd love to find a Shadowrun game.  I live in downtown TO but can easily transit

treialle

« Reply #7 on: <01-21-11/2044:59> »
We're still looking to add players to our group so either message me or post here on the board. Serious and sane players only though. If you don't have any intention of following through, save both of us time, energy and excitement and don't bother. However, if you want to try out Shadowrun and get together to have some fun, either post on the board or message me. Thanks.

Orso Handgrenade

• Newb
« Reply #8 on: <02-28-11/2342:33> »
Hey, I'm new to shadowrun but I've played D&D when I was younger. Looking to get something going on in T.O. If you're still looking, I'm eager to get going.