NEWS

Shadowrun 4 core rule books for sale

• 5 Replies

$/@mm-0!

• Newb
« on: <03-24-15/1508:07> »
I'm looking to sell my Shadowrun 4th ed books due to moving onto 5th edition and moving out of state. The list includes:
-Augmentation
-Shadowrun Corporate Guide
-Unwired
-Arsenal
-Shadowrun 20th Anniversary Ed main core book
-Runners Companion
-GM screen with Contacts and Adventures booklet
-Street Legends
-Shadowrun 4 core book (major wear)
-Street Magic
-Sixth World Almanac

I am asking $250 for the whole lot but am willing to sell the books apart. I am in Colorado but am willing to work out a deal. I hope this is the correct place to post this please let me know otherwise if it is not.

http://images.craigslist.org/00Y0Y_8swYqM1hXp2_600x450.jpg

Thank You.
$/@mmZ3r0

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <03-24-15/1643:09> »
You might also want to post on RPG.net and Bartertown...both communities have dedicated forums for selling/trading.

You might want to reconsider the setting books (Almanac, Street Legends, Corporate Guide) as the material I think would still be pretty applicable to 5th edition, but YMMV.

$/@mm-0!

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <03-24-15/1654:55> »
Good ideas I will have to try that though I did post them on a few other Shadowrun boards as well. Well the only reason im getting rid of the non core books is I already have the books in PDF form and I think i'm done buying physical copies since both my group will be on roll 20 (After our move). It just seems easier that way when im trying to run a game. Thank you for the advice.
$/@mmZ3r0

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <03-24-15/2124:25> »
Completely understand...done a little if that myself... ;)

An aside, how do you find Roll20 for SR?

$/@mm-0!

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <03-24-15/2222:04> »
I find it quite easy to use, it even has a built in dice roller so I can see what my players roll and can be set to count only 5&6's. Maps are pretty easy to create though they can be kinda time consuming. Nice part is if you don't find a map on roll20 that fits your needs you can upload your own to use (every handy if you are running pre written adventures. Only part down side I have seen is that I wish there were more shadowrun orks and trolls but meh we don't get too hung up on NPC icons. ;D
$/@mmZ3r0

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #5 on: <03-25-15/0713:52> »
Cool...thanks for the info!