NEWS

Into the Chaos - Land Grab [IC]

• 2279 Replies

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #480 on: <09-19-15/1142:26> »
Athos is amazed.  He walks around the small rotorcraft.  "Nice.  OK, so now you have to tell me how you stole one of these from the KE.  Or are you an undercover officer and I have just walked into a trap?  I know only what you see on the vids about these things, but they seem pretty versatile."
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #481 on: <09-19-15/1149:17> »
I do not like to talk work... "She is so beautiful even in that abomination of a dress I gave her. You will get to know her tomorrow... but it won't be as fun... tonight we can just enjoy the flight. I did not steal it...  It was just never delivered to the KE. You see it had some serious safety issues and was about to be scraped for spare parts. Formally it was scrapped to spare parts if you check the books... but my contact brought it for me instead and I spent the last month fixing her."

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #482 on: <09-19-15/1204:12> »
Athos looks at the woman.  She is more interesting by the minute.  "You disguised this to look KE?  I will bet that is an interesting story for tomorrow.  And you can fly it?  I am not surprised, I suppose.  After the way you handled that bike, I would guess you have a touch of the rigger about you."  He laughs and holds up his hands in mock surrender.  "Not that I have anything against riggers.  Some of my best friends are riggers."  Putting his arms down, he adds, "And you certainly count as the prettiest one I have ever met.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #483 on: <09-19-15/1334:26> »
Lora is obviously very proud of her craft.  "100% rigger born to drive. Got my first rig at 16, been upgrading ever sense. I can drive anything... I find it very sensual." ... She smiles and say "Well you are pretty handsome yourself Mr." She pushes you gently as if to provoke you.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #484 on: <09-19-15/1353:11> »
Athos finds it difficult to restrain himself and decides to stop trying.  He steps forward and puts his arms around the Ork woman in front of him.  If she does not resist, he kisses her; tentatively at first, then with greater force.  "So do you want to fly in the rotorcopter or................"  "He leaves the words unsaid but is sure that she gets the point.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #485 on: <09-19-15/1431:57> »
“Shut-up and kiss me already...”  She say and passionately kissing you, she seem to enjoy your force and physic, Shortly after you are both half dressed she leads you to her hotel suite, it is quite impressive with windows that cover the entire walls master bedroom and a ceiling... wonderful ceiling. That much Athos can see in the flurry of kisses and strokes and passion that follows. Lora pushes him on the bed and quickly jump him. She appears to be very aggressive like a vulture, a human would have filed offense charges for the force she is using, but for a troll it feels liberating as if you finally can just enjoy yourself and do not have to be so gentle and careful.

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #486 on: <09-19-15/1450:43> »
"Get to sleep DemoX." Kynos voice conveyed a certain elation - most uncharacteristic for him.
He set his alarm and found himself a blanket and went to sleep.
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #487 on: <09-20-15/0039:18> »
Athos notices bits and pieces of the suite as Lora leads him to the bedroom.  The floor to ceiling windows giving viewing access to the sprawl below were hard to miss, as is the sunken living room with the round gas fireplace in the center and sectional couches scattered about in small conversation groups.  He sees what looks like a full wet bar against one wall and has a snapshot glance of a large kitchen.  There are several doors leading to what might be guest bedrooms.  He has little chance to appreciate any of the specific décor, but what he does see impresses him.  The overall picture he gets is of someone who is a success and likes the finer things of life.

Both Lora and Athos leave a trail of clothes across the floor to the bedroom.  He does not even really notice the windows or the view outside; his attention is on the view inside the room.  And there is much to appreciate.  His internal Troll comes out as he realizes that Lora is not soft and squishy, but is a real woman.  He is no slouch in the rough sex department as, after all, the hookers he has made use of in the past have been Orks or Trolls.  He appreciates that she is confident enough to want to take charge and lets her have her way for a while, but then he begins to share the control.  He knows how to please a woman and takes great pleasure in making sure that Lora's needs are satisfied before allowing her to straddle him and take him over the edge.  As they lay covered in sweat and panting from the exertion, he looks her body over with great admiration, his eyes lingering on every part of her.  He idly takes a finger and runs it from her mouth to her neck and on to her breasts and below, exploring her body visually and tactilely.  With his hand probing into her between her legs, he lowers his mouth to her breasts and feels her back arch in reaction and anticipation.  Athos doe not disappoint, teasing her to near climax several times before letting up until she is begging for release.  He finally takes her over the edge and her screams of pleasure are all he needs to know that he has succeeded in reaching her.  Afterwards, Athos remains stretched out next to her on the bed and holds her in his arms.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #488 on: <09-20-15/0216:17> »
Lora enjoys herself and is very loud about her enjoyment. Athos can notice that her body clearly has been through a lot as it is covered with multiple scars and fire burns. When she climax her entire body shivers in release and she holds Athos tightly. For a short while she seems vulnerable and just look into his eyes. For a moment they are nothing but lovers.  That  moment is short lived as once she catches her breath she becomes even more energetic and eager to please. She hops and jumps and scratch Athos armored body with all her strength. It is difficult to keep truck on all the positions they try and when Atho's cums they both are heavily panting and exhausted.

Later when Athos gently excite her with his finger she is different. Her attention is entirely his and his control is apparent. Athos is like a conductor that delicately tunes an entire orchestra of sensations. When the moment comes Lora's grip of him tightens and she seem to experience it in a longer and more delicate manner. She is quieter, heavily panting and is just staring into his eyes into his soul as she cums and Athos can feel as if he has her complete trust.
« Last Edit: <09-20-15/0217:50> by gilga »

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #489 on: <09-20-15/0313:44> »
Athos enjoys the sensation of looking into Lora's eyes, but the exertions have used up most of his already depleted reserves.  She rolls over to spoon with him and his arm curves around her body as they drift off to sleep.  He wakes at six to the sound of an alarm going off to find the woman still curled up next to him, but stirring.  Lora reaches over to slap the clock and sits up to stretch.  He clearly admires the view this gives him and says so.  "By anything that is holy, you are amazing.  I could live in those eyes of yours.  And the rest of the body is not shabby, either.  I wish that I did not need to get up, but I have an appointment with an associate at eight this morning.  Can we meet later to discuss what I can do to help you?" 

Lora replies that she could be free at lunch and they make a tentative appointment.  Athos finds that he cannot keep his eyes off the woman as she gets out of bed and moves to the bathroom.  When the shower starts, he rouses from the bed and follows her.  The shower is long and the two add to the steam in the room as they slake an early morning thirst for each other.  Dressing after the shower is a struggle in itself as they look for clothes that have been scattered from the suite door to the bed.  After dressing, he has to refuse breakfast if he wants to be on time to meet Kynos and the bomber.  "I could easily find excuses to remain here with you all day long, or until you kicked me out, but I have to get a move on.  I will let you know if lunch is a go, but will be back to hear your request.  My word."

Athos gets Lora's comm code and as he leaves the suite, he fires off a last salvo.  "Someday we will have to share the stories of our scars.  By the way, I love your eyes and could get drunk just staring into them."

He stops off at his own apartment in the same building to change clothes before heading to the lobby and leaves the building.  Summoning a cab, he makes his way to the meeting location given by Kynos, sending him a short message.  >>Kynos.  Athos.  On the way to the meeting.  Should I stop on the way for caf or food?<<

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #490 on: <09-20-15/0325:00> »
The answer was short and precise:
<<Yes, both, don't forget the dwarf. Love Kynos>>

It had taken a bit to rouse the dwarf. For all the beatings and the fact that he shared a room with a mass murderer, the dwarf had a very sound sleep.

Kynos waited at a bench in what used to be a small park. Now it was little more than a dumpster. He had taken the effort to clean a few seats and had made sure that there weren't any junkies nearby lying in the bushes to overhear accidentally their conversation.
talk think matrix

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #491 on: <09-20-15/0351:55> »
Athos has the cab stop at one of the ubiquitous Stuffer Shacks on the way to the meeting and picks up three large to-go cups of hot soycaf and some breakfast burritos.  He has no idea what is in the burritos, but is pretty sure it is not the meat advertised and the eggs are certainly not real.  At this point, beggars cannot be choosers, but he reminded of Lora's kitchen.  It had seemed to have all of the modern conveniences and there was real food in the refrigerator and on the counter.  And real coffee in the large pot.  Athos thinks of almost nothing else on the ride other than on the wild woman and hopes that he will get another chance to tangle in the sheets with her.

Athos arrives at the destination and pays off the cab before getting out and walking the short block to where Kynos is sitting on one of the benches with some dirty-looking halfer.  he hands out the cups and burrito rolls before asking, "This the guy?  Is he ready to talk?  Looks like you already tried to get something out of him."

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #492 on: <09-20-15/0431:19> »
"Athos meet DemoX, DemoX meet the guy you'll be very polite to, because he might become your employer.
And no, that was a preexisting condition. Thanks for the foodstuff."

Kynos ignored the two for a minute to scarf down the free food.
talk think matrix

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #493 on: <09-20-15/0742:44> »
DemoX say "Thanks for the food but as we already appear to be in a beginning of a racist joke... I hope you guys are serious." He seems remarkably resilient, and the beatings of yesterday are not much more than a memory now. Sure he is roughed up but he seems alive.
To Athos "Nah... it was old friends that did me a favor for old times sake. I stole a lot of money from the Gates so I know many people in there"

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #494 on: <09-20-15/1114:01> »
Athos laughs, "You mean the one where the halfer, the keeb, and the trog all walk into this bar and........?  Yeah, I have heard a million jokes start off like that.  But, no, this is not one of those jokes and I am deadly serious.  Someone tried to kill my boss in that warehouse, and I want to know who.  Despite the fact that I was standing in for her, she was the target.  And now she is hiding for her life, and so am I.  There is word on the street that I might have had something to do with the thing, which makes my life worth less than yours right now.  So I hope that you know something that can help me."

Athos sips at the still hot caf and idly wonders how these cups are able to keep things hot so long.  The burrito is surprisingly good, given its doubtful pedigree, and he takes a bite to give the halfer a chance to consider what he had said, then continues.  "From what I have heard, you were sent to the warehouse with Kynos to blow the building up.  But you could not have had time to set up the rather elaborate system of security doors and explosives hidden behind freshly painted drywall that were waiting for me when I made my tour of the building.  So, my main question to you is whether or not you were hired by the firm that did the renovations to the buildings.  Or if you know or can find out who was?"

Another sip and another bite.  "This trog was not born yesterday.  I was smart enough to stash reserves in various places and have access to quite a bit of money.  I have already spent some, but enough remains that I am willing to pay you very good money for your help.  Right now, there are rumors or a great gang war about to explode and it will be fought all over the sprawl, not just in the Barrens.  The fallout from a Yak and Mafia war will leave many people dead, even the innocent.  This thing could be dissidents within either group looking for advancement, or even the Triads trying to set this up to be able to move in on the wreckage.  At this point I really want to know who and why, and gather enough evidence to take to the Family to get my boss back in business.  If I cannot do that, then all of her direct underlings, to include yours truly, will be finished."

"If I can get you to the site of the explosion, can you look at the wreckage and see if you can identify the bomber by the bits and pieces of the bomb?"