NEWS

[SR5] Sexy Half-Elf Decker

• 24 Replies

Bushw4cker

• Omae
« Reply #15 on: <12-07-13/1457:29> »
I imagine 6th World views on sex are a bit more progressive than now. Joining the Broken Banjo club as you put it, is probably pretty tame compared to whats in the world of Shadowrun. You got spirits, AI, Wendigo (Talk about Hirsute!), Vampires. Most men in sixth world would probably consider themselves lucky that the girl they were with only turned out to be a dude. Maybe the proverb should be
"Watch your back, shoot straight, conserve ammo, and never, ever, @$%#! a dragon."
Joining the Broken Banjo club as you put it, is probably pretty tame compared to whats in the world of Shadowrun.

Google is your friend.

I would be more worried about the Wendigo you shack up with then the guy in drag. At least the guy in drag isn't going to make you eat your friends, then eventually eat you. Or how about the Free spirit Fire Elemental looking for good time..Aggh it burns!!. and that's all probably nothing compared to shagging dragons. Imagine the craziest ex you ever had with almost god like powers.. Hestaby is pretty hot though...
« Last Edit: <12-07-13/1505:41> by Bushw4cker »
"Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate." -Terry Pratchett

Critter

• Chummer
« Reply #16 on: <12-07-13/1508:02> »

I understand you seem to think I am coming at this from "Oh no its a trap," that aside, I will explain my point. I've tried to be delicate.

Not for the faint of heart, you've been warned don't cry to the mods if you read it and are offended.
[spoiler]That said, the "broken banjo club" is a group of guys that have "broken the banjo". In this case, the banjo is slang fr their penis. It could happen in many different ways, for example when you bump into a solid when you're hit with an illusion spell. I honestly don't care if someone is playing a ladyboi for a character, my objection is that an illusion can only carry you so far. If you're doing the typical "I'll seduce the dude, then drug/beat them unconscious/stunbolt them" trope any good GM will call the bluff one day. Either you'll run into someone that isn't dumb enough to fall for it, or someone that will take you up on it weather you like it or not.[/spoiler]
There's always one PC who just can't go with the flow.  They have to have something that sets them apart.  Something blatantly obvious to everyone who plays with them.

All4BigGuns

• Prime Runner
« Reply #17 on: <12-07-13/1511:24> »
Not for the faint of heart, you've been warned don't cry to the mods if you read it and are offended.

That which was in the spoiler block wasn't offensive. What was, however, offensive is the ridiculous use of images in the above post (and a few others I've seen you put up). Such images are designed to do little more than belittle and insult people, and I would ask that you please cease your use of them.
(SR5) Homebrew Archetypes

Tangled Currents (Persistent): 33 Karma, 60,000 nuyen

Critter

• Chummer
« Reply #18 on: <12-07-13/1516:15> »
"A picture is worth a thousand words," and I happen to like using them. I haven't seen anything more offensive about that one than say if I said, "you're missing my point." However, I will take your advice into consideration All4BigGuns and thank you for your help.
« Last Edit: <12-07-13/1522:39> by Critter »
There's always one PC who just can't go with the flow.  They have to have something that sets them apart.  Something blatantly obvious to everyone who plays with them.

Bushw4cker

• Omae
« Reply #19 on: <12-07-13/1715:40> »
"A picture is worth a thousand words," and I happen to like using them. I haven't seen anything more offensive about that one than say if I said, "you're missing my point." However, I will take your advice into consideration All4BigGuns and thank you for your help.

I tend to be weary of Googling things I would rather not know (And See). Ignorance can be bliss.

Not offended here, but I'm pretty easy going. I like when people comment and I can go back and forth. Even If I might get a little offended. My point was that in the Sixth world there are worse things than your Spoiler. Especially when they can always retrofit you with a better model. I'll take that over the Wendigo dinner date.
« Last Edit: <12-07-13/1719:18> by Bushw4cker »
"Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate." -Terry Pratchett

Critter

• Chummer
« Reply #20 on: <12-07-13/1725:59> »
Especially when they can always retrofit you with a better model. I'll take that over the Wendigo dinner date.

LOL "I'll have a #3, super sized please."

Bushw4cker

• Omae
« Reply #21 on: <12-07-13/1753:26> »
Especially when they can always retrofit you with a better model. I'll take that over the Wendigo dinner date.

LOL "I'll have a #3, super sized please."

I posted this while ago..Need to update for 5th edition

If your sick like me you'll probably enjoy.

http://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/index.php?topic=9784.msg173388#msg173388
« Last Edit: <12-07-13/1803:10> by Bushw4cker »

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
  • I'm a Ma'fan of Shadowrun!
« Reply #22 on: <12-08-13/0131:19> »
After looking at that list of impants you posted, I only have this to say:

Feel free to keep any karma you earned illicitly, it's on us.

Quote from: Stephen Covey
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.

Critter

• Chummer
« Reply #23 on: <12-08-13/0207:39> »

Did you get approval to use that gif?

Anyhow this thread has been an unexpectedly fun one. Do let us know how this character works out.

Bushw4cker

• Omae
« Reply #24 on: <12-08-13/0657:57> »
GIF? Graphic Interface...You mean link I posted with New Cyberware?

I wrote that up last year for fun.
« Last Edit: <12-08-13/0705:20> by Bushw4cker »