NEWS

YES!, There is such a thing as a Stupid Question!

• 2 Replies

Bushw4cker

• Omae
« on: <01-31-16/0309:34> »
Today in our Shadowrun game, a game that was filled with Stupid Questions, this one stood out...

Our team is trying to find a BTL dealer's location and we find a sec guard that says "Yeah, I see him around here every once in a while."

Troll Merc "OK, do you know where he lives?, Do you know where he likes to hang out?,  Do you know when he's usually asleep?"

So I would love to hear about anyone else's Stupid Questions they have said or heard playing Shadowrun. Or if you just want to comment..

Thanks.

and I think I had a great reply to the Trolls Questioning. "Yes, and if you could give us a list of all his Fears, that would be nice too."
"Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate." -Terry Pratchett

FasterN8

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Omae
  • Err on the side of awesome.
« Reply #1 on: <02-08-16/2232:30> »
A guy I worked with used to say, "There are no stupid questions, only stupid people who ask questions."

Sounds about right to me.

Dropship

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <02-09-16/0802:52> »
The Face in my group decide the best way into a building was to have two in janitor outfits and two in lab coats and smooth talk his way past the guard.
It worked right up until he said they'd all been out drinking and he and his three assistants had to return to an important project in his lab. The Face forgot he was wearing a janitor's outfit.

Cue the whole table throwing stuff at the Face's character as the guard gains six dice in his Con defense roll. The team's Chaos Mage had to step in with chaotic world and take over the conversation while the guard was distracted.