NEWS

[OOC] Missions 2 - Rising Sin

• 1181 Replies

Sentinemodo

• Prime Runner
  • Prepare for the worst - surprises will be pleasant
« Reply #1171 on: <07-21-13/1701:13> »
something bad happened to my email notifiers ...
just logged in to see if I was being ignored and I see multiple responses ...
nothing in the spam folder ...
must have the notifiers disabled after changing theme
Sorry for a small delay ;)

Denver Missions
concluded 01 02 03 04 05 10 09 11
running 13
runners: Caretaker Jerry

Sentinemodo

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1172 on: <07-21-13/1701:51> »
either way, downloading conversion file

Denver Missions
running 13

Netzgeist

• Ace Runner
  • Serpens, nisi serpentem comederit, non fit draco
« Reply #1173 on: <07-21-13/2323:25> »
You spend two days in the Astral, and when you came back... boom, your commlink is buzzing with a whole cartload of messages and all the new stuff going on...

Gosh, I haven't had the time to look over SR5, and unfortunately things seems like I won't be able to do it in a while. Anyway, I will eargerly read your opinions on that, chummers. Things are a little crazy here, but when weren't they?

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #1174 on: <07-23-13/0249:18> »
Amen :)

Netzgeist

• Ace Runner
  • Serpens, nisi serpentem comederit, non fit draco
« Reply #1175 on: <12-25-13/1419:12> »
Odd.

Yesterday, I was there, fighting the tiredness and drowsiness while reading the texts I need to finish my project. Then, I clearly remember, the clock was about to chime midnight, and although I was almost napping, I do believe it was not a dream, but - from where I don't know - , a voice came to me, startling my pour tired soul. "Netz", it called, "aren't you forgetting something?"
My mind filled itself in dread and doubt! Something inside my head told me I knew that voice, but I was sure to be alone at my safehouse... also, why would it speak to me in English, and how come it could call me by my handle? Amidst this haze, I rose my head and, alas, there in front of me was a guy - not a normal person, mind you, I could clearly perceive he as an apparition, and even if this was not the case, there was no mistaken. The visit in front of me was no human... rather, it was a metahuman, and from a very specific ilk.
Tall, slender and handsome, its seeming suggested it was an elf - but no, that was not the case. As my eyes met his, I was staring at my own image, lost in the reflective surface of a mirror! His eyes were as if liquid metal, as metallic was also his hair!

"Fractal!", said I, "but it cannot be! You are dead!" After a brief moment, I added, "also, you are a fictitious character!"

Without as much as flinching, he started smiling and replied: "Look, I was about to introduce myself, just before you went on and destroyed both the ambiance for these mystic meetings and the proper etiquette. Yeah, while I walked among the living - and the fictional - they called me Fractal. But now, for this moment, you shall know me as the Ghost of Games Sessions Past".

Something in his voice was really reassuring, and I accept this visitation from a World Beyond The Sixth. We talked a lot, about a variety of things, but eventually he vanished. I found myself waking without having been gone to sleep, but I know it to be true. Afterwards, a feeling that something was missing come to me. And I know that it is a game, and fellow players.

So, what I came here to say today is that it was an honor playing with you, my friends, and I wish you all a Merry Christmas (and, in the next days, a really fascinating and Happy New Year). Hope that shadows has not been rough with you, and I also hope it not to be in the future.

Netzgeist

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1176 on: <12-25-13/1457:48> »
And now the pointy ear is gettin all mystery and poetry, talkin to people from the past like this is some kind of game. Fuckin great!

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1177 on: <12-25-13/1533:06> »
Omar must have some backdoors here on my comp. And again he proves, that he has no sense of beauty. I must admit, thatreading your post I recall why the game with you was so amazing. Thank you for your wish and the same to you, Netz. Live well and prosper.

And don`t let your clever and creative mind got lazy ;)

Sentinemodo

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1178 on: <12-25-13/1809:59> »
And may the stars be in order ... wait that's not that game...

All the best Netz :)
All the best Sichr,

whoever is out there still :)

Denver Missions
running 13

Sentinemodo

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1179 on: <12-25-13/1811:14> »
Damn, Sichr got ahead of me by two thousands posts

Denver Missions
running 13

Sichr

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1180 on: <12-25-13/1922:48> »
U gettin soft, papa ;)

snake_eyes

• Omae
« Reply #1181 on: <01-04-14/1507:21> »
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year fellow runners! (I know it's a bit late, but you know how it is over the holidays.  ;D