NEWS

Dallas and Fort Worth

• 3 Replies

quanaco

• Newb
« on: <06-27-15/0336:17> »
So I'm trying to dig up some current info on DFW for a possible adventure(s). I saw a brief nod to the Metroplex in Stolen Souls (under Aztlan of all places), but I haven't seen anything else in other recent (5e) books on the area. Which historical and semi-current books should I look in for the area?  Is there some novel or something I should look at or is it just pretty much "Here there be tygers" between the neo-anarchist's guide and Stolen Souls?

Crimsondude

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #1 on: <06-27-15/0657:08> »
There's info in Neo-Anarchist's Guide to North America, Shadows of North America, Sixth World Almanac, and Dirty Tricks. It's also one of the settings for the enhanced fiction piece Sail Away Sweet Sister.

quanaco

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <06-29-15/0353:08> »
Thanks Crimsondude, looks like I've got some reading to do!

Stoneglobe

• Omae
  • Drug Addled Console Cowboy
« Reply #3 on: <07-09-15/1751:05> »
I also seem to remember there beingsome info in the Lone Star book but it's been years since I read it so may be mistaken on that one
´Wonderful´, the Flatline said,´I never did like to do anything simple when I could do it ass-backwards.´ - William Gibson, Neuromancer
“Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.” - William Gibson