NEWS

Catalyst Demo Team SR Agents

• 0 Replies

Teutonic Overlord

• Administrator
  • Omae
« on: <09-17-12/1938:55> »
There have been several questions concerning how one becomes a Shadowrun Agent, so I'd like to give a brief summary about the process.

First off, my name is Ray and I'm the Event Coordinator for the Catalyst Demo Team.

Where do I start?  Well, you have to love Shadowrun!

Where do I go?  Go to the Catalyst Demo Team Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/CatalystDemoTeam/) and download the CDT Agent application.  Follow the instructions found therein to complete and submit your application.

What happens after that?  Once I approve your application, you will receive a welcome e-mail that will take you to the Agent website.  There you can enter your Venues and upcoming events.  NOTE:  If you do not receive a response within a week, please e-mail me to follow up at rigel@catalystgamelabs.com

Is that it?  In all reality, yup!  Please make sure you read the Agent requirements found in the application package, which tells you the requirements to maintain your Agent status and so much more.

If you have any further questions concerning the CDT, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: <08-10-16/1823:00> by sinthalix »
Ray Rigel
Former Shadowrun Missions Developer and Event Coordinator
Catalyst Demo Team