NEWS

Darius's Employer? (On the Run)

• 2 Replies

The Laughing Man

• Newb
« on: <12-11-10/1925:35> »
So I've just started a new group separate from my regular campaign. It's gonna run more in the traditional "Meet the J, Do the Job" format, whereas my regular game is more story based and character driven. (Finally get to put my pretty Seattle 2072 book to use.)

Some of my players are vets from my other game while a couple of other are brand new to SR. As a starting run I've got them trudging through Glow City investigating a recent rash of homeless people disappearing. (Evo testing new gene-tech on the SINless no doubt.) When they finish this run I plan on running "On the Run".

Thing is at the end it mentions how Darius's Employer isn't mentioned in the whole adventure and claims it will be revealed in the future, anyone got any leads? Has it been revealed and in what subsequent adventure?
« Last Edit: <12-11-10/2041:54> by The Laughing Man »

Bryan121

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <12-15-10/1438:27> »
Unless it's listed in one of the downloadable adventures (I.E. Missions) I have not seen anything yet.

I've seen a few flavored background posts for Jet Black.  I think one of them was in Emmergence if I remember correctly.

Semerkhet

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <12-20-10/1532:15> »
I ran that adventure for my group as their intro to 4th edition last year.  I hacked that thing to pieces until it was barely recognizable.  One thing I did do was have Jet Black ultimately be Darius' employer.  Except I hate vampires in Shadowrun so I had it be a free spirit obsessed with Jet Black pretending to be Jet Black and prospering via Karma Pacts with a cult of Jet Black fans.  It was fun.