NEWS

ETA on Street Grimoire & Run & Gun Errata

• 21 Replies

Dangersaurus

• Chummer
« on: <09-14-14/1512:05> »
Mr. Hardy said end of summer, are they really aiming for the literal last day of summer? That's a week from Monday.
« Last Edit: <09-16-14/0005:04> by Dangersaurus »

Reaver

• Prime Runner
  • 60% alcohol 40% asshole...
« Reply #1 on: <09-14-14/1541:25> »
Did he say WHICH summer?
Where am I going? And why am I in a hand basket ???

Remember: You can't fix Stupid. But you can beat on it with a 2x4 until it smartens up! Or dies.

Dangersaurus

• Chummer
« Reply #2 on: <09-14-14/1547:56> »
I'd laugh, but I'm learning that would be accepted as a valid excuse around these parts.

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
  • I'm a Ma'fan of Shadowrun!
« Reply #3 on: <09-15-14/0052:56> »
From what I've seen, there were some FAQ or errata documents that were just before the convention season.  I'd imagine that with all the chaos of the convention season, and the Con Crud that almost everyone that went ended up with...  a week from Monday might still be realistic.  I'd imagine the last big thing is to format the documents, check for errors, and then convert them to PDFs and release them.  Assuming the intel I have is valid, of course.
Feel free to keep any karma you earned illicitly, it's on us.

Quote from: Stephen Covey
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.

Dangersaurus

• Chummer
« Reply #4 on: <09-15-14/1026:34> »
Yeah, I can see convention season as being an unexpected bump in the road.

Kincaid

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #5 on: <09-15-14/1043:26> »
The timing of convention season isn't the surprise, it's the myriad ways in which all the moving parts break down (cancellations, reservations, room issues, shipping issues, etc.) that act as the surprises.  It's not like they forgot to add it to their Google calendar.
Killing so many sacred cows, I'm banned from India.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #6 on: <09-15-14/1100:02> »
I seem to recall Bull saying that he'd seen draft of errata for both Run & Gun and Street Grimoire (back at GenCon?). R&G was further along that SG, but both still in process.

Critias

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
  • Company Elf
« Reply #7 on: <09-15-14/2340:01> »
Mr. Hardly said end of summer, are they really aiming for the literal last day of summer? That's a week from Monday.
I'm not sure if you're misspelling his name on accident, or as some attempt at an insult, but it's Hardy.  Jason Hardy, no "L" in there.

Dangersaurus

• Chummer
« Reply #8 on: <09-16-14/0009:23> »
Mr. Hardly said end of summer, are they really aiming for the literal last day of summer? That's a week from Monday.
I'm not sure if you're misspelling his name on accident, or as some attempt at an insult, but it's Hardy.  Jason Hardy, no "L" in there.

Neither I think - probably my autocomplete. Keeps turning itself back on after I turn it off.

Reaver

• Prime Runner
  • 60% alcohol 40% asshole...
« Reply #9 on: <09-17-14/1751:35> »

Neither I think - probably my autocomplete. Keeps turning itself back on after I turn it off.

Yet an other reason why cellphones are the downfall of communication. ....
Where am I going? And why am I in a hand basket ???

Remember: You can't fix Stupid. But you can beat on it with a 2x4 until it smartens up! Or dies.

Dangersaurus

• Chummer
« Reply #10 on: <09-17-14/1809:26> »
Speaking of the downfall of communication... still no errata for R&G or SG.

Ariketh

• Omae
« Reply #11 on: <09-17-14/1942:24> »
Speaking of the downfall of communication... still no errata for R&G or SG.

End of summer isn't technically until the 23rd, on the day of the equinox. So, we have a bit less than a week left. :)

-Ariketh

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
  • I'm a Ma'fan of Shadowrun!
« Reply #12 on: <09-18-14/0215:15> »
As stated multiple times in the other thread about this same issue:

The forums are not a place where you will actually be able to affect change.  If all you guys want to do is gripe, then gripe away.  But I would hope that you all know by now that griping is the extent of what will be accomplished in this manner.

With that said, seriously - gripe away.  On the off chance that someone at Catalyst happens to read this thread, perhaps there might be a small chance of a change.  Writing posts on forums costs all of nothing to do, so it's still better odds than the lottery.  :P
Feel free to keep any karma you earned illicitly, it's on us.

Quote from: Stephen Covey
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.

Dangersaurus

• Chummer
« Reply #13 on: <09-18-14/0854:12> »
The forums are not a place where you will actually be able to affect change.

So... you think the mea culpa back in July was purely an internal thing and had nothing to do with forums and customer feedback?

JackVII

• Prime Runner
  • Ah-ah... Temper, Temper
« Reply #14 on: <09-18-14/0922:17> »
Of note, Mr. Hardy released a FAQ for Crossfire last night in that forum. I'm assuming it's new, but I'm not sure. In any event, fingers crossed.
|DTG|Place|Address in Brackets
"Dialogue"
PC/NPC Names
>>Matrix/Comm
"Astral"
<<Text/Email>>
Thoughts/Subvocal