NEWS

Samhain

• 14 Replies

Stahlseele

• Omae
  • Elfen haben doofe Ohren.
« on: <05-19-11/0721:51> »
OK, seeing how i'm sick at home right now, and both bored and drugged out of my mind . .
WHAT DO HALLOWEENERS DO ON HALLOWEEN?
Seriously . . Half of the World suddenly looks like it is their Gang-Turf, if that did not change in SR . .
Furthermore, how would you be able to tell wether or not you are talking to a vampire or ghoul or wendigo or something like that on All Hallows Eve?
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." - Field Marshall Erwin Rommel
"In a free society, diversity is not disorder. Debate is not strife. And dissent is not revolution." - George W. Bush

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #1 on: <05-19-11/0750:20> »
OK, seeing how i'm sick at home right now, and both bored and drugged out of my mind . .
They dress up as little old women and give out candy to all the good boys & girls.
Seriously . . Half of the World suddenly looks like it is their Gang-Turf, if that did not change in SR . .
Furthermore, how would you be able to tell wether or not you are talking to a vampire or ghoul or wendigo or something like that on All Hallows Eve?
"Oooo! Cool costume!"
<MUNCH>
"I don't think he's in costume, Gary."

Critias

• Freelancer
  • Prime Runner
  • Company Elf
« Reply #2 on: <05-19-11/0803:59> »
The same thing they do every night, Pinky...try to burn down the world!

bigity

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <05-19-11/0919:16> »
Stay in and grumble about people stealing their thunder.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #4 on: <05-19-11/1830:53> »
The same thing they do every night, Pinky...try to burn down the world!
"Some people just want to see the world burn.  I call those people underachievers." - Random Halloweener
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Orkimedes

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <06-16-11/2346:52> »
Oooooh! Idea!

An initiated mage who came up from the Halloweeners, modeled on the Joker from The Dark Knight. He mind controls and sends crazy possessing spirits into his minions, mostly Halloweeners he's brought under his spell.

I forget the details but insane mages can have bizarre traditions and spirits correct? One of those, and the spirits he summons are all Halloween monsters who transform the hosts.

For this Halloween, he's got something special planned for the city...

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #6 on: <06-17-11/0947:32> »
Oooooh! Idea!

An initiated mage who came up from the Halloweeners, modeled on the Joker from The Dark Knight. He mind controls and sends crazy possessing spirits into his minions, mostly Halloweeners he's brought under his spell.

I forget the details but insane mages can have bizarre traditions and spirits correct? One of those, and the spirits he summons are all Halloween monsters who transform the hosts.

Sounds a bit more Scarecrow than Joker, but a good idea nonetheless.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #7 on: <06-17-11/1148:08> »
Oooooh! Idea!

Sounds a bit more Scarecrow than Joker, but a good idea nonetheless.
Scarecrow working with a bunch of gangers that The Joker has gotten together, maybe?

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Stahlseele

• Omae
« Reply #8 on: <06-17-11/1521:02> »
Joker is . . if anything, a toxic poisoner shaman of the adversary totem . . yes, totem, suck it mentor spirits <.<
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." - Field Marshall Erwin Rommel
"In a free society, diversity is not disorder. Debate is not strife. And dissent is not revolution." - George W. Bush

Orkimedes

• Newb
« Reply #9 on: <06-17-11/1551:17> »
Or a social adept. A very twisted one though.

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #10 on: <06-17-11/1706:50> »
Or just a regular, ordinary, every day guy that had "[urlhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman:_The_Killing_Joke]One Bad Day[/url]".

Maybe.  :P

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Stahlseele

• Omae
« Reply #11 on: <06-17-11/1715:48> »
Yeah, maybe . .
Or a Mutant Critter Human from the Toxic Waste he was dropped into O.o

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #12 on: <06-17-11/1726:16> »

Nightmare is a Free Spirit that thinks it's The Joker?

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Stahlseele

• Omae
« Reply #13 on: <06-17-11/1813:33> »
Works for me.
Seen Return of the Joker, the Batman Beyond Movie?
It even has Possession in there!

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
« Reply #14 on: <06-17-11/1819:12> »
Terry!Batman:  "Wait...  I like to talk, too."

As far as I can figure out, Terry!Batman read too many Spider-Man comics as a kid.  :P  Whereas Bruce!Batman has outright said, "I never had a childhood."

#ThisTaserGoesTo11