NEWS

Tangled Currents - Lizzie

• 784 Replies

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #90 on: <09-04-16/1907:08> »
Shelly and Corbin just seem to be a bit more tired than normal, but then the sex was quite a bit more than normal, so it is not too surprising that they are still a bit out if it.  They both come awake, sort of, and shamble off to their beds, nodding at Glinda as they pass her.  Shelly seems to be a bit more awake than Corbin and even manages to give Glinda an extended kiss and cops a feel of her tits.  "Hey.  Come on back to the bed a bit later and I will go another round with you when I fully wake up." 

Glinda makes a non-committal sound and watches as the other two head out of the room then turns to you.  "I like them.  Knowing you three could be a lot of fun but I do not wish to intrude on any sort of arrangement you already have, so tell me when I am about to cross some sort of personal line, right?  So, what now?"
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Ennui

• Omae
« Reply #91 on: <09-04-16/1931:52> »
The only boundary is consent and what we already talked about.  Do you have problems with sunlight?  I assume you do, but I don't really like to assume things, by my reckoning you have about an hour-ish before dawn.  You are, of course, welcome to stay here.  But I don't know if you trust me quite that much yet.  Personally I have a few more hours of processing to complete before I have your batch done and maybe another hour or two to finish up totally and I usually sleep through the day.  It's not pressing or anything.  It will keep if you'd like to do something else.

I'd offer to take you to bed, but I prefer the anticipation and enticement more than the actual act and if you have to leave soon we wouldn't have time for any fun.
  I say pouting bringing my hand to her face and running my thumb gently across her bottom lip.
Speech  Matrix  Sub-vocal  Thoughts

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”
― Lewis Carroll

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #92 on: <09-05-16/0233:19> »
Glinda opens her mouth and sucks your thumb inside, swirling her tongue around it, as a hand returns your facial caress.  "I am actually far less bothered by sunlight than you might think.  The only constant about my type of vampire is that what you know about us is probably not correct, or at least not completely correct."  She looks at you and smiles seductively.  "I do not have any place to go just now so could stay if you really want me to.  I like it here very much.  Could you use some help with your work?"

Ennui

• Omae
« Reply #93 on: <09-05-16/0419:07> »
I love it when people offer to help.  This part is really quite boring.  I assume you can use a mortar and pestle?  I take Glinda into the laboratory and hand her the protective gear and put the rest of mine back on.  This part is actually quite easy it just takes a long time.

This one needs to be crushed into a fine powder, this one needs to be strained through this cloth and this one needs to be mixed with gelatin.
  I say pointing at the batches one, two and three.  You start on the crushing and I'll get on the others.  The last one takes a little finesse to get the hang of and very precise measurements.  Once we've processed it then I will measure out the individual doses.  The cram we will make into tablets,  I prefer to do eX as a lozenge and the bliss will be a gel capsule.

Like I said, once I show you how everything is done, anyone can do this part.  The actual cooking is more of an exact science that has a rather steep learning curve.

― Lewis Carroll

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #94 on: <09-05-16/1400:44> »
Glinda goes with you and puts the protective gear on, listening to your instructions.  She seems to be a fast learner and sets to with little supervision, taking care to do it exactly as you told her.  For a bit, there is little noise but for the two of you working and the job seems to move far quicker than if you were doing it yourself.  At times you look over at her and notice her long, slim fingers deftly working the mortar and pestle to grind the material into a fine powder.  her strokes are swift but sure and she moves with a grace that is part seductive without trying to be and part quite businesslike.

Before long, you are both finished with this section of the work.

Ennui

• Omae
« Reply #95 on: <09-05-16/1428:13> »
I laugh.   You are the first person I've ever seen make rubber gloves sexy.

The last part is measuring the dosage and adding  it to the capsulating mix and running them through the compressor.
  I inspect the work and make sure the powders and granules are fairly even the put them on a scale and show her how to separate the amounts by removing them from the scale.  You want to be careful not to remove too much it's a pain to put it back on the scale.  It will probably happen a little, I still do it on occasion but you will want to keep that in mind.

I demonstrate a few times then observe her to make sure she's got the hang of it then get started on my mixtures, checking on her every once in a while.

See how quickly this goes with just one more person?  Now imagine this production on a scale of a facility with people who do two thirds to three quarters of the process.   Ten days worth of work could make a million dollars worth of product.  This is why drugs are such a big business, even the legal ones.

― Lewis Carroll

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #96 on: <09-05-16/1536:38> »
She lifts her hands and looks at them before turning to you with a smile.  "Thanks.  You are actually the first person to ever say that to me."  She watches patiently as you describe the measuring process and demonstrate it for her.  It does not take you long to notice that she is very careful and conscientious in following your instructions to the letter.  Her movements are quick but precise and you do not see her make any mistakes in the times you come over to observe her technique.

"Yes, I do see how this could be better with more people doing this part of the work.  How many do you envisage we need to train to work in this plant we are going to build for us?  As you have said, we do not want to move so quickly that we get the big boys excited, but adding some product to what we sell will certainly bring in the cash needed to get the factory up and moving.  Sian is pleased, and so am I.  You will be a great help as a partner in this endeavor."

Ennui

• Omae
« Reply #97 on: <09-05-16/1723:44> »
I chuckle at her statement.  Do you wear rubber gloves often?

That depends on how fast you want to expand.  Well the facility wouldn't even be needed until you can start moving 300 doses a day.  I can keep up with that production by myself given access to the chemicals needed, we are doing not quite three times that.  I'm estimating about 800 doses here and I'm not exactly working at max capacity but I'm not going to work more than six hours a day, more than that is for suckers.

Once I get to just cooking in an actual facility and have people who can do this part, I think you could have ten to fifteen people working and if I apprentice someone with an aptitude we could nearly double that.  I think distribution will be the bottle neck at that point, provided you can acquire the chemicals.  Some of these are restricted and harder to get.

After measuring out the individual doses is complete I set up the compressors for the tablets and start the machine, then take the warmed gelatin molds and put them in coolers and take a cold wet towel from it.  Then off comes the protective gear, only underwear beneath.

Phew, I say. and start wiping the glistening sweat from my face and neck trying to cool myself.  I probably should have warned you the protective gear can get pretty warm even though this room is kept extra cool.  Do you feel heat and cold?

― Lewis Carroll

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #98 on: <09-05-16/2302:52> »
Glinda laughs, "No, often, actually."  She listens to your ideas about the size of the crew needed, almost as if considering what sort of staffing they can get together.  When you strip off the protective gear she laughs again then begins to try to remove hers.  Unfortunately, she did not strip down and her clothes are matted to the overgarments.  She peels them off and you can pretty much see every curve outlined against the clothes plastered to her skin.  "Yes, you might have mentioned that.  Better, I should have been smart enough to think about that.  I think that this should answer your question, though.  Yes, I do feel heat and cold, although I am less affected by it that you might be.  In any case, I probably could use a shower."

Ennui

• Omae
« Reply #99 on: <09-06-16/0008:08> »
As she starts to undress I stop her and hand her my towel.  I pull her close and say, Why don't you let me get that?

I start to undress her slowly looking at her with a hungry smile.  After unbuttoning her shirt I put my hands inside cupping her breasts for a moment then push it off her shoulders entangling her arms behind her for a moment as I kiss her and nibble a moment on her bottom lip.  I let the blouse fall to the floor then run my hands up her back pressing against her as I remove her bra.  When finished removing her clothing I take her hand and lead her to the shower.  Once inside under the running water I say, Touch yourself.  Show me what turns you on.

― Lewis Carroll

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #100 on: <09-06-16/0155:46> »
Glinda stops and lets you undress her, making a noise almost like a cat purring as you hold her close.  Your lip nibble elicits a low moan from her and she willingly follows you to the shower, standing close to you as the water runs over your bodies.  At your suggestion, she begins touching herself, stroking several points on her body that bring smiles and moans.  Her eyes stay on yours as she slowly works herself to a shuddering explosion under the water.  She is panting as she says, "Do you want to do the same, or would you like to practice on me what you have just seen?"

Ennui

• Omae
« Reply #101 on: <09-06-16/0757:49> »
I turn my back on Glinda and guide her hands to my hips, slowly I draw them around to my stomach and up to my breasts.  I show her fingers the secret places that illicit low moans of pleasure.  Kiss my neck, I want to feel your body against mine.  After a few moments of showing her I let Glinda take over.  We trade back and forth until the hot water runs out then after a short respite to dry ourselves off I take her to my bed.

― Lewis Carroll

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #102 on: <09-06-16/0942:31> »
At first, she stands close behind you and allows you to show her where to touch.  The feel of her lips on your neck is perhaps the most sensual thing you have ever felt.  If this was not an erogenous point before, it certainly is one with her.  "I can smell your blood running so close to your skin right here.  It pulses with every beat of your heart, calling to me.  That you would put such trust in me after knowing me for so short a time is precious."

Once in your bed, she starts off by facing you and retracing the places that bring you the greatest pleasure and allowing you to touch her and bring her to a climax before slipping around on the bed so that both of you can please each other.  The lovemaking starts off slow, allowing passion to build, but eventually climaxes in a rush as both of you release nearly at the same time.  Her body trembling, she turns around and lies down facing you again.  "That was amazing.  I hope I never get used to that."

Ennui

• Omae
« Reply #103 on: <09-06-16/1041:37> »
I chuckle, my finger tracing the outline of her breast, That bit about the blood was sort of creepy and kinda hot at the same time.  I didn't even think that might be a problem for you.  Like I said before, I have no reason to think that you would attack me, you've had plenty of chances to do that.  It didn't occur to me that it might be too much of a temptation for you.  That you might give in to the bloodlust you said you could control.

Let me know if that starts to happen.  While every gothic chick such as myself has had fantasies of being a vampire, I don't actually want to be one for realsies.  Don't get me wrong I would be thankful if I were in your shoes when Sian turned you, it would beat death any day of the week but I'm not going to volunteer to join the ranks of the undead.

I look at Glinda carefully weighing my words  From what you've shown me I don't think that this is a problem, but I find it best to keep these things in the open.  You do realize this is just us having fun right?  I enjoy having sex with you but this is not monogamous, I don't expect it from you and you won't get it from me.  I assume you and Sian are still lovers, though picturing that kinda makes me feel like an ephebophile, so I doubt this is news to you but I wanted to be clear so there are no hurt feelings down the road.

― Lewis Carroll

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #104 on: <09-06-16/1133:24> »
Glinda laughs softly.  "No, I can control the hunger.  It was a temptation to just nip and taste, but that is not for now and I will not do that unless you ask me to.  As fro turning you?  No, you do not want that unless you have to and I would not do that to you.  The rebirth is incredibly painful and the hunger robs you of any coherent thought for a long time, sometimes years.  The length depends on you, but it is not a pleasant time, no matter how long.  Sian has told me that most new vampires die very soon after being reborn.  So, no, I will not be doing that."

"And this?  Yes, neither of us is monogamous and I do not expect you to feel that you should be.  I enjoy this very much and you are a terrific lover, but my feelings will not be hurt if you have other lovers."