« Reply #180 on: <09-28-10/1054:16> »
>>>>>[I'd start with my fixer if I were you, chummer.]<<<<<
     -- Joker(09:54:43/09-28-72)

Caine Hazen

• Global Moderator
  • Omae
  • Dumpshocker Emeritus
« Reply #181 on: <09-28-10/1114:17> »
>>>>>[My fixer is the only one I have faith didn't sell me out in this case.]<<<<<
 -- SteveZ (09:58:16/09-28-72)
If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a non-working cat~DNA
SRGC 0.3: SR1 SR2 SR3 SR4++ h b+++ B--- D++ UB++ IE+ RN-- fnord DSF++++ W++++ hk+ ri++ m gm++ M--(+) P FP+

Teknodragon

• Omae
« Reply #182 on: <09-28-10/1724:59> »
>>>>>[My contacts at Knight Errant have asked me to put the word out that they are looking for some runners willing to do some legwork on an outstanding case of there. Turns out there's some nut out there killing cab drivers. The perp has been bumped up the most wanted list after his last victim turned out to be a moonlighting Knight Errant officer, and KE is willing to pay big on this bounty. Of course, any bounty collection has to come with proof that your target is the killer. They've been really good at cleaning their tracks.]<<<<<
     -- KageZero (07:56:29/09-28-72)

>>>>>[Time to give my wings a rest and pick up a few nuyen driving cab.  Hm.  Actually, I know a pretty crazy driver who'd do it cheap, for the kicks, and I'd be better off staking out a few seedier street docs. Don't know any squeamish ones, but some sources of money got some nasty trails.]<<<<<
--TekDrake (17:24:20/09-28-72)
Life is short, the night is long, and we still have ammo.

FoxBoy

• Chummer
« Reply #183 on: <09-28-10/1925:33> »
>>>>>[GHOST!  Someone set me up on this!  Has to be.  The mark I had was attacked by another group.  But ghost save me, they had a cybermage... I mean full on crazy cybermage. Obvious skull replacement, obvious cyberlegs, and was still throwing juju like no one I've ever seen.  Took out 2 of his team, as fortunately the "magic alarm system" worked quite well.  It skawks pretty damn loud.  A least this guy didn't get the drop on me, I'd be fried.  And in all the excitement, my mark slipped out and vanished into the night.  I need ears to the ground though, I need to find out who the hell it was who sold my mark's location off.]<<<<<
 -- SteveZ(09:22:5429/09-28-72)

>>>>>[That don't sound right. Could it have been a spirit riding him instead?]<<<<<
 -- FoxBoy(18:25:33/09-28-72)

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #184 on: <09-28-10/2022:46> »
>>>>>[There are those powerful enough and with deep resources that could produce a powerful cybermage, young fox. SteveZ, any details you can part with on the encounter? Cybermages usually work for the Megas. There are less than a handful that run solo.]<<<<<
     -- KageZero (19:17:11/09-28-72)

FoxBoy

• Chummer
« Reply #185 on: <09-28-10/2141:29> »
>>>>>[There are those powerful enough and with deep resources that could produce a powerful cybermage, young fox. SteveZ, any details you can part with on the encounter? Cybermages usually work for the Megas. There are less than a handful that run solo.]<<<<<
     -- KageZero (19:17:11/09-28-72)

>>>>>[ You two leggers get your noses into all kinds of things. Well.. if your in Seattle and he pops up again, I can track him down. Or if you got something of his I can try anyways. Scent trails last a bit longer then astral, depending on foot traffic. ]<<<<<
     -- FoxBoy (20:32:11/09-28-72)

Wayfinder

• Newb
  • fraggin fragged frag
« Reply #186 on: <09-28-10/2151:50> »
>>>>>[Way less then a handful solo. I'd be very interested in any and all info regarding cybermages. I have interested parties that would pay a bounty for a live capture or a carcass.]<<<<<
     -- Wayfinder (20:49:17/09-28-72)

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #187 on: <09-28-10/2300:30> »
>>>>>[Careful, little fox. Just because it leaves a trail doesn't mean you should follow it without your pack.]<<<<<
     -- KageZero (21:58:49/09-28-72)

FoxBoy

• Chummer
« Reply #188 on: <09-28-10/2311:32> »
>>>>>[Careful, little fox. Just because it leaves a trail doesn't mean you should follow it without your pack.]<<<<<
     -- KageZero (21:58:49/09-28-72)

>>>>>[My pack is bugging me to ask Wayfnder how much it would be worth to him. I would be happy with a couple dozen mice but I don't think they'll go for that.]<<<<<
     -- FoxBoy(22:01:36/09-28-72)

Devil

• Omae
« Reply #189 on: <09-28-10/2320:20> »
>>>>>[Foxes don't live in packs. ...What? I paid attention in school. Anyways, this smells like serious trouble to me. I'd leave this one alone if I were you.]<<<<<
     -- Joker (22:20:13/09-28-72)

FoxBoy

• Chummer
« Reply #190 on: <09-28-10/2336:40> »
>>>>>[Foxes don't live in packs. ...What? I paid attention in school. Anyways, this smells like serious trouble to me. I'd leave this one alone if I were you.]<<<<<
     -- Joker (22:20:13/09-28-72)

>>>>>[Sorry.. english is a second language for me. Pack and Skulk are the same in Salish, had to ask for help. And I think I need to run, hacker gal's coming at me with a baseball bat... again! Be back in a bit.]<<<<<
     -- FoxBoy (22:21:14/09-28-72)

Devil

• Omae
« Reply #191 on: <09-28-10/2342:55> »
>>>>>[No offense intended. I love Salish food by the way.]<<<<<
     -- Joker (22:42:29/09-28-72)

Caine Hazen

• Global Moderator
  • Omae
  • Dumpshocker Emeritus
« Reply #192 on: <09-29-10/1437:29> »
>>>>>[Kage0, I'll crack what I can for you.  Let's just sayI was a little north, and a lot east of Everett when this all went down, as I've stated, tracking down a smuggler.  2 days into his 3rd location switch, my "alarm system" goes off.  Seems the buggers are coming in under concealment or invisibility or some such magic trick.  I figured it had to be a spirit because when they popped out of cover, I could see they were a heavy hitting cyber crew.  Smuggler-boi is already at alert mode as well, must have had ultrasound detectors or something, and starts lobbing shots out his front door.  And I’m talking mil-spec shots here, big bang-bang. 
Well cyber-head (which I’ll call him for now) whips up orders to some sort of spirit.  I take a second and decided that competition is quite good for business, and decide I’m gonna take out these fraggers as well.  Took 2 shots of 6.8mm ex-ex from my rifle to bring the first guy down, so I know they’re either pretty juiced up or all have cyberskulls.  As I switch my target over to #2, Cyber –head unleashed …something… on the cabin the smuggler was using.  Lightning and wind and all.  I pulled the trigger on #2 and watched him fall, and about then a Sparrow lit up out of the cabin and took off.  Since what I was being paid to track was out, I got out as fast as I could.  Needless to say, cyber-head might just be out there looking for me, so I took a day to get to ground somewhere before following up with you all.  If you wanna track him down, feel free.  I’m pretty sure the guy stands out in a crowd.  Looked like he had the balance tail, those eerie reverse style legs, and all sorts of horn accessories for the cyberskull.  Not the type to blend anywhere.]<<<<<
 -- SteveZ (15:07:43/09-29-72)
If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a non-working cat~DNA
SRGC 0.3: SR1 SR2 SR3 SR4++ h b+++ B--- D++ UB++ IE+ RN-- fnord DSF++++ W++++ hk+ ri++ m gm++ M--(+) P FP+

Patrick Goodman

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
  • Fixing the fixless since 2016
« Reply #193 on: <09-29-10/1759:00> »
>>>>>[Thank you, I have two long-standing clients who are interested in tracking movements of the undead, and specific ones at that. From what you have said, and if they are who I think they are, you may have saved me a lot of work. My employers tagged a specific group last seen heading south from the St. Louis area as a "priority" for location before they went off grid. Didnt' happen to make any kind of ID did you?]<<<<<<
      --Bravo Six (08:48:33/09-27-72)
>>>>>[Sorry for the delay, B6; been trying to track down info on the former vampires.
     The one who started the mess here had a list of aliases as long as your arm (if you're a troll, anyway; call it one of my legs otherwise). The one he was using around these parts was Myron Thorne; I think his real name might have been Milo Wells. I don't know about St. Louis, but he did come into Houston by way of Dallas. This one of the ones you're looking for? If so, I've got a couple of fingers that didn't get cooked that I might be able to get a DNA sample from for more positive ID, if you want.
     The other fraggers were all Houston locals; a couple of them were even from this neighborhood. Hope that's helpful.]<<<<<
     -- Thunder (16:58:04/09-29-72)
Former Shadowrun Errata Coordinator

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« Reply #194 on: <09-30-10/0412:00> »
>>>>>[Hrmm.  Here's a wierd one.  Anyone familiar with the term "Arcanoarcheologist"?  What are they, and why is the Draco Foundation in Seattle putting out feelers, looking to hire one?  They're offering some decent pay too, sounds like.]<<<<<
     -- Tauren (04:11:28/09-30-72)