Shadowrun Play > Virtual Underworld 93

[IC] Virtual Underworld 93

<< < (4/700) > >>

Texas_Tarantula:

--- Quote from: Teknodragon on --->>>>>[Whoa, ancient code here. Anyway, got jumped at a stuffer shack last week, barely got out with my tail intact. No idea how many gangers needed to take me, but saw how many they were gonna use.]<<<<<
     -- Tekdrake (23:42:34/09-06-72)

--- End quote ---

>>>>>[Ugh. Gangers are getting worse and worse these days. I hate to sound like an old fogey, but back in my day, kids knew respect - and they didn't have all this ARO crop to ping you with, either! I'm a shaman! Stop harassing me online, you bastards, or I'll make you think you're a frog!]<<<<<
     -- Texas_Tarantula (08:47:22/09-07-72)

FastJack:
>>>>>[What's a frog?]<<<<<
     -- Bear (09:03:44/09-07-72)

Caine Hazen:
>>>>>[Get out of the basement Bear, there's a word outside you can live in as well.  There is plenty of stuff there... includin natural light!]<<<<<
     -- Moreau (09:13:22/09-07-72)

FastJack:
>>>>>[Sez the man without a allergy to sunlight. There's a reason I work the shadows, omae.]<<<<<
     -- Bear (10:21:28/09-07-72)

Teknodragon:

--- Quote from: Texas_Tarantula on --->>>>>[Ugh. Gangers are getting worse and worse these days. I hate to sound like an old fogey, but back in my day, kids knew respect - and they didn't have all this ARO crop to ping you with, either! I'm a shaman! Stop harassing me online, you bastards, or I'll make you think you're a frog!]<<<<<
     -- Texas_Tarantula (08:47:22/09-07-72)

--- End quote ---

>>>>>[Why make 'em think they were a frog, and just turn 'em into one instead?]<<<<<
     -- Tekdrake (11:48:54/09-07-72)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version