NEWS

Sprawl Ops - Getting a Refund, any information?

• 5 Replies

PiXeL01

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
  • Sheltering Orks in Osaka
« on: <08-05-19/1952:53> »
Since nothing is moving on the delivery front anywhere outside of the US, I want to look into the possibilities of getting my pledge refunded.
Do anyone have any information about that?
If Tom Brady’s a Spike Baby, what does that make Brees and Rodgers?

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #1 on: <08-05-19/2005:26> »
You'll need to contact Customer Service at Catalyst Game Labs. I can say that during their panel at GenCon, they did discuss all the problems with the kickstarter and that they are working on getting product printed and shipped as soon as possible, but they do have to wait for the printer in China to deliver the goods before they can ship out from their distribution center.

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
  • Shadowrun Missions Developer
« Reply #2 on: <08-05-19/2019:47> »
Distribution center issues.  Basically, around 800 units got double shipped.  Some people reached out to figure out bow to return their extra copy.  Most did not.

So the replacement run is in progress.

The whole situation sucks... like Fastjack says, email their cust. service at the CGL Store.
That's just like... your opinion, man.

PiXeL01

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
  • Sheltering Orks in Osaka
« Reply #3 on: <08-05-19/2122:07> »
I did try to email them three times using the channels suggested on the Kickstarter update page, but nothing.
My last resort was reaching out through Facebook.

While I understand that Japan may be low on the list but ANY information would be appreciated.
If Tom Brady’s a Spike Baby, what does that make Brees and Rodgers?

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #4 on: <08-05-19/2214:35> »
Give Customer Care one more shot. They are all just getting over GenCon, so they might have more information on what's going down. If you still don't hear anything, I'll see what I can find out.

Jayde Moon

• Administrator
  • Ace Runner
  • Shadowrun Missions Developer
« Reply #5 on: <08-05-19/2224:25> »
There were two emails, one was properly going to thei customer service reps, the other didn't have the forwarding set.  The intent was to move to the first one, but due to people saying they weren't getting an answer, they are now forwarding both email addresses, so give it another go.
That's just like... your opinion, man.