NEWS

A. Nonymous

• 766 Replies

MK Ultra

• Newb
« Reply #60 on: <03-31-11/0607:24> »
Seems unlikely, he joined the Azt-Guerreros after his master left, but who knows.
Wait, he did?

Sorry, I meant to say, it seems unlikely, that he joined them.

Nath

• Omae
« Reply #61 on: <03-31-11/1615:20> »
Interesting. Of course, Renraku effectively purchased the Ahvaz facility, so maybe Lofwyr did not want to treat on megacorporate toes. Which however would then mean the Ahvaz facility still exists... (and I should have looked the chapter up instead of going by gut memory. South Iran, not South Iraq, right, and the murder takes place in Africa)
Blood in the Boardroom features an adventure (short format) titled "What does a ten-thousand-year-old dragon get ?" which have the runners hired by Hestaby to search for Brightlight. When they go to Ahvaz, they learn the elf disappeared the same night a dragon destroyed the observatory, and that shortly after, a Saeder-Krupp backed militia drove off what remained of Renraku troops in the area.

LonePaladin

• Chummer
  • Creator of HeroForge
« Reply #62 on: <04-02-11/0303:21> »
The Smiling Bandit
I miss the old comment format, particularly the ways in which TSB would screw with the automatic entries.
"You can stop talking now.  Really.  Stop.  I have a Uzi."

ᴖᴥᴖ

Download my Matrix Card set:
https://sites.google.com/site/resonancerealms/

Malex

• Omae
  • Hoy!
« Reply #63 on: <04-06-11/1722:03> »
Dunno if this has any relevance to this mystery, but I've been reading the 2nd E. Lone Star Sourcebook and there are at least two entries that were deleted by an anonymous hacker who took away file information on both LS dealings in the C.A.S. and Amazonia.
Is it possible that this and the Anonymous poster are connected in some way?
Look past the lies, and all the scary stuff that remains is the truth.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #64 on: <04-06-11/2105:37> »
Actually, pre-Jackpoint, there were a LOT of anonymous posters on Shadowland, so we can't really connect them to the same person that hacks into Jackpoint, since Shadowland allowed just about anyone to post.

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #65 on: <05-20-11/1953:38> »
Have there been any in post-attitude releases?

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #66 on: <05-20-11/1957:22> »
Yep, Spy Games.

I've taken to calling him "The Poster With No Name", and picturing his Matrix Icon as being a gunslinger in a Poncho, ala the old skool Console Cowboys.  ;)
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #67 on: <05-20-11/2000:43> »
Some day I'll have the £12 to buy spy games and see the comment, alas rent/food/bills

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #68 on: <05-20-11/2008:22> »
Some day I'll have the £12 to buy spy games and see the comment, alas rent/food/bills
Those Lifestyle costs always nail you, don't they?  :P
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #69 on: <05-20-11/2014:18> »
If only i could be a runner
unfortunately I'm no Runner.

What skill rating is second year university physics?

Anyway I'm off topic

Longshot23

• Omae
« Reply #70 on: <05-21-11/1332:31> »
On-topic . . . I thought JackPoint was invitation-only. 

Does the Poster With No Name's presence mean someone has managed to spoof FastJack (SR)? Or just JackPoint's protocols?

Marginally-related: there was something from NetCat (Vice? Corporate Guide?), a post apparently affected by morning sickness, which contained 'SAVEMYBABY' repeated.  Anything further on this?

Stahlseele

• Omae
  • Elfen haben doofe Ohren.
« Reply #71 on: <05-21-11/1603:52> »
[spoiler]
She's a pregnant Technomancer.
[/spoiler]
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." - Field Marshall Erwin Rommel
"In a free society, diversity is not disorder. Debate is not strife. And dissent is not revolution." - George W. Bush

Rockopolis

• Omae
  • Severe Shadowrun Addiction
« Reply #72 on: <05-21-11/1646:52> »
So...is she getting wireless messages from the baby?

Then again, it's probably not well developed in a baby.  Maybe it's just Morse Code.
SEND SUPPLIES STOP NEED TO STRETCH STOP PROCEEDING ON SCHEDULE STOP
Shadowrunners are reminded that the Fashion Police are a real organization and will they will be deployed at the first sign of defiance.
Mossy the Mentat Looking for a game.

Stahlseele

• Omae
  • Elfen haben doofe Ohren.
« Reply #73 on: <05-21-11/1712:08> »
Actually, there are hints that the baby is a pretty potent technomancer already . .
At least capable of defending itself and its carrier on some occassions it seems . .
"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it." - Field Marshall Erwin Rommel
"In a free society, diversity is not disorder. Debate is not strife. And dissent is not revolution." - George W. Bush

Simagal

• Chummer
  • Credo Quia Absurdum
« Reply #74 on: <05-21-11/1839:04> »
A "G.C." left a pm for Sunshine on Jackpoint, that came from Gary Cline's Horizon office in LA (page 103 of Corporate Guide), and the anonymous quote on page 108 of Attitude sounds like Horizon's position on media pirates.

Andrew Grim