Anarchy is live!

• 6 Replies

Opti

• Freelancer
  • Omae

Noble Drake

• Omae
« Reply #1 on: <10-01-16/0924:42> »
Heh... and I thought I would be getting some sleep today, silly me. Time to read! (...and then most likely start converting characters.)

jonathanc

• Omae
  • All cruelty springs from weakness.
« Reply #2 on: <10-13-16/1528:17> »
Does anyone know when the hard copy will be hitting stores?

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #3 on: <10-14-16/1040:26> »
No formal dates yet, but I'd guess we should be expecting hard copy release towards the end of November/early December.

Gingivitis

• Errata Team
  • Omae
« Reply #4 on: <10-14-16/1125:21> »
What are the chances Errata from the Errata Forum will make it in?
Shadowrun: Anarchy Resources (GM Screens, Character Sheets, New NPCs, House Rules) at: www.surprisethreat.com

Patrick Goodman

• Errata Team
  • Ace Runner
  • Fixing the fixless since 2016
« Reply #5 on: <10-14-16/1252:56> »
Some errata has already made it in; the updated PDF has already gone to DriveThru. Those changes went to the printer, but nothing else made it in, to my knowledge. Getting the books printed and bound takes time, and we ran out.

The errata from the forum thread has been gatherd up, and I'm in the process of collating it so that we can go through, find what's actually errata and what's typos, things like that, and get the process started. My goal is to have an errata sheet ready to go when the physical books drop. We'll see how that works out. :)
Former Shadowrun Errata Coordinator

ve4grm

• Omae
« Reply #6 on: <10-14-16/1426:45> »
My goal is to have an errata sheet ready to go when the physical books drop. We'll see how that works out. :)

Here's hoping!
Thought || Speech || Matrix/com || Astral