Shadowrun General > Gear

Odd things, those sniper rifles.

<< < (9/11) > >>

Casazil:
um shots there was only 1 bullet.

The_Gun_Nut:
No, there were five (5) shots taken during the assasination.  The one through Kennedy's head was just the killing one.

Casazil:
Ahh see I had no Idea I never was big on the whole thing I may be old but not that old  ;D

I saw the Kevin Costner movie though  :P

FastJack:

--- Quote from: Casazil on ---Ahh see I had no Idea I never was big on the whole thing I may be old but not that old  ;D

I saw the Kevin Costner movie though  :P

--- End quote ---
Watch the Quantum Leap episode Donald P. Bellisario made in response to JFK. He took a very detailed look at what was really known about Lee Harvey Oswald.

Turtletron:

--- Quote ---Posted by: Casazil

Quote from: Scruffy on Today at 04:01:51 AM

--- Quote ---Quote from: John Schmidt on September 06, 2010, 07:18:41 AM
Gas Vent and sound suppressor?

Yeah my mistake, I haven't played a sniper in a long time. You can't fit gas venting to a rifle anyway, I just re-read the rules (properly this time  Grin). My point about the Remington over the Barrett still stands though, in Shadowrun it pays to go with weapons that lean towards disposable. I have been in games where players have had to ditch weapons mid-run, and most runs won't pay enough to replace a 10,000+ heavily modified rifle, plus whatever else you might need to ditch.
--- End quote ---
That is so true I remember playing in one game and the rigger keep looseing drones so he started useing cheap ones.

Same goes for weapons and armor buy what you can replace cheaply
--- End quote ---

Also the same for vehicles, a smuggler don't want to lose his heavily modified armored truck for some stupid mistake, so he needs to be careful which vehicle he chooses before the run.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version