NEWS

Lofwy'rs Legion (Shadow Stock)

• 4 Replies

Nightmare

• Chummer
  • Freelance merc, runner, and assassin
« on: <01-24-22/1641:18> »
Just noticed we got ourselves a new Shadow Stock....for Drakes - as if the elves, dwarves, orks, shapeshifters and others mean little or exist in a smaller amount.  Anyways, is over at Drivethrurpg.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/384162/Shadowrun-Lofwyrs-Legions-Shadow-Stock?src=hottest_filtered

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #1 on: <01-24-22/1930:38> »
I'm wondering what the Runner's Companion booklet will have, but yeah, it's a shame we didn't get shadowstocks of all five metatypes.
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

Nightmare

• Chummer
  • Freelance merc, runner, and assassin
« Reply #2 on: <01-25-22/1404:09> »
Originally we were supposed to - if we are to believe Catalyst's words on what Shadow Stocks were supposed to be - but we only got Trolls and Drakes.  I guess Catalyst doesn't think any other metavarient or sapient non-humanoid (centaurs, nagas, shapeshifters, etc) are important/worthwhile to the game.

Michael Chandra

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
  • Question-slicing ninja
« Reply #3 on: <01-26-22/0811:43> »
No that'd be ridiculous, there's no way they'd decide to deliberately cut out all other metavariants based on 'important/worthwhile'. More likely they decided based on the results of the Troll shadowstock, to not do more metavariant shadowstocks (for now?).
How am I not part of the forum?? O_O I am both active and angry!

MercilessMing

• Omae
« Reply #4 on: <01-26-22/1056:36> »
Originally we were supposed to - if we are to believe Catalyst's words on what Shadow Stocks were supposed to be - but we only got Trolls and Drakes.  I guess Catalyst doesn't think any other metavarient or sapient non-humanoid (centaurs, nagas, shapeshifters, etc) are important/worthwhile to the game.

The player handbook, called "Sixth World Companion" will probably have all this stuff, because its big draw is character creation options.