NEWS

Re Gargamonk Brilliant vessel ideas.

• 1 Replies

DaveDaveDaave

• Chummer
  • I like Pies
« on: <07-12-12/1411:47> »
Had problems getting the Other Forum account set up but Gargamonk there started a fantastic thread there that needs a good look at.

One of the ideas I had was a witchcraft/hedge practicioner summing  two spirits of man into Cyberwarrior jumpsuits and helmets (German stuff I think, looks like Tron bodysuits) and filling it with soil and earth. I handwaved the must look spooky and magical to ... all the runic markings preparing the vessel were done in UV ink with the radicals painted on the inside as a paste so It looked like a male and female bodyguards in very skintight bodysuits. Granted on a good roll oddities like perhaps no shadows or nooot quite touching the floor might be noticed.

Apologies of course the the great old film Bedknobs and Broomsticks.

Any other neat ideas gentlemen and ladies?
An Awful lot of people believe a lot of very strange things indeed for no valid reason I can see. They can`t all be right but it is quite likely they all can be very wrong.

gargaM0NK

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <07-17-12/1528:16> »
I'm glad you found the thread useful, but I think you'll get more responses on this forum if you put it somewhere other than The Secret History.  I quoted your post here in a new thread in General Discussion