Catalyst Game Labs > Errata

Shadowrun Anarchy Errata discussion

<< < (4/11) > >>

Gingivitis:
Pg. 65 says  you can add, improve, or replace Shadow Amps.
But pg 71 says if you do not have an open Shadow Amp slot, you cannot buy one.  Nothing about replacing them.

Pg 71 says, if you want to add a level 2 Shadow Amp, you have to buy the first level and then the second (for 3 points).
But the next paragraph says you can pull them from other character sheets for the level listed and pay the level.  Why would it be cheaper to rip a SA than to create one.

Pg 29 says you can add Cues to Scenes/Contracts.  But none of the contracts have Cues, they only have Tags.

kla060365:
Some thing else that would help is an extended example of play. Using a selection of the pregens with examples of how various skills & amps are used e.g. spells, conjuring, spirits, drives, sprites etc

Gingivitis:
p. 47 Banishing.  Spirits defend with what dice pool?  Unspecified but I would suggest Cha + Will as those are the only stats that stay the same for each type.

Same question for sprites... But I don't even know what stats a sprite has, let alone different types.

[Edit] For Banishing Spirits, I now suggest Willpower + Edge.  Cha + Will is too high IMO; for decompiling Sprites, I now suggest Logic + Edge.

Gingivitis:
p. 77 "shucked"  should be "should"

p 136 Ganger Close Combat is 3+W s/b 3+A

Hell Hound has Heavy Weapons, s/b Projectile Weapons (according to p. 32)

Spirit of Beast, Vampire, Dragon Animal Control entry has a superfluous ")"

p. 137 Soldier's AR has wrong stats.

Kyorou:
Big one:

P3. Table of contents has both references to "Anarchy and 5th Edition" and "Anarchy and Shadowrun, 5E", both linked to page 197.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version