Shadowrun Missions Living Campaign > Living Campaign Discussion

So how long till I'll have to kill myself

(1/2) > >>

Usda Beph:
Ok our generous GM has allowed us to have two characters since our group is only 3 players. I have decided to go with a Face/Second story thief guy.

Here's the plug, Usda is pretty much a honorable fighter, Yeah he'll smash you really good but to date I have only used my ax on Hellhounds! Everone else has been pummeled into submission. My face... was ready to start shooting "Hostages" until they offered up our target to us(Psycological horror type stuff). I don't see these two actually getting along, much less not killing each other. How do I play both characters and keep them TRUE to the concept of each? I am a long time RPG player but I have never gone quite so polar opposite before.

For the record... My party's reaction when Piati (the face) was going to shoot a woman scientist if she didn't give the info was priceless!

FastJack:
Think The Odd Couple. ;)

Usda Beph:
Felix or Oscar? LOL I haven't thought of that show in decades! :o

FastJack:

--- Quote from: Usda Beph on ---Felix or Oscar? LOL I haven't thought of that show in decades! :o

--- End quote ---
I'd see Usda as Felix... ;)

And it's odd that you haven't thought of that show. Have you seen the new version? It's called Two and a Half Men.

Usda Beph:

--- Quote from: FastJack on ---
--- Quote from: Usda Beph on ---Felix or Oscar? LOL I haven't thought of that show in decades! :o

--- End quote ---
I'd see Usda as Felix... ;)

And it's odd that you haven't thought of that show. Have you seen the new version? It's called Two and a Half Men.

--- End quote ---
Usda is way more Oscar compaired to Piati! 2 1/2 men is a sham compaired to the original! :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version