NEWS

(5th Edition - Online) Looking for a group!

• 7 Replies

Highroller86

• Newb
« on: <02-07-16/0705:25> »
So yeah... As the title says.
I live in Germany, so coming over to visit for a game is not an option i'm afraid...
But luckily, there is like... TeamSpeak... And Skype... And Roll20...
All i need is a GM and some co-runners!
My experience in pen & paper rpgs is pretty solid and as for shadowrun,
i had many, many... MANY games in 3rd edition, so i feel quite comfortable.
Unfortunately, my attempts to find a group here in germany where unsuccessful so far.
(Even via online play)
So i hope that some of you would also like to have a nice game of shadowrun over the matrix!
Because i most certainly do! :)
It doesn't matter to me if we start our own group from scratch, or if one of you has an open spot which i could fill in.

Until then!

bastard

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <02-16-16/0144:58> »
I am interested in joining you!  I only have a little 5E experience, but been playing SR since 1st edition.  I don't want to gm 5E yet until I have a little more xp.

ThinMan

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <04-02-16/1813:37> »
Sounds good to me :) first time player but if we can work out a schedule I would love to learn while we play! Just letting you know I'm a uk player so gmt time works for me :D

Lokyar

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <05-28-16/1032:17> »
I live in gmt +1 and am also looking for a shadowrun game. Have a decent amount of 5e experience.

TagDEN

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <06-22-16/0607:00> »
Danish Chummer here. Certainly interested.

No practical 5E Experience, but lots of prior pen & paper RPG experience both Shadowrun and other...

Looking forward to get running.

Imladir

• Omae
« Reply #5 on: <06-22-16/0911:54> »
I'd like to say that I'm interested too. I have a bit of experience in 5E, and in Europe too (France to be precise).

But so far, there are only players and no GM: not a perfect start!
"Speech" | *Thoughts* | >>Matrix<< | ~Astral~

Zweiblumen

• Ace Runner
« Reply #6 on: <06-22-16/1210:23> »
I'd be interested.  I can GM some, but would like to get some time playing as well.  I'm on the East Coast of the US for the next 5 weeks, but will be in Germany after that.  Is the OP still looking for a game?  It's been 5 months.
Speech, Thoughts, Comm/Text, Subvocal

TagDEN

• Newb
« Reply #7 on: <06-23-16/0855:09> »
I'd like to get some runs before I GM, it's been a while, but after that I could do some GM'ing as well.