Shadowrun Play > Rules and such

[6E] Shifters?

(1/1)

Whispernaught:
Do any books have 6E stats for Shifters?

KarmaInferno:
They are mentioned a couple of times in Sixth World Companion, written in such a way that it sounds like they were intended to be in the book, but there's no actual entry for Shifters. Wondering if they were left out or cut out.

Whispernaught:

--- Quote from: KarmaInferno on ---They are mentioned a couple of times in Sixth World Companion, written in such a way that it sounds like they were intended to be in the book, but there's no actual entry for Shifters. Wondering if they were left out or cut out.

--- End quote ---

Yeah that's my feeling as well. I was hoping we'd get a little hint of possibly an upcoming book or maybe a book that's out with them in it that I've passed over.

Boneguard:

--- Quote from: Whispernaught on ---Do any books have 6E stats for Shifters?

--- End quote ---

None at the moment unfortunately.

As indicated above, the Companion has a few lines that indicate they intended to include them but that material seems to have been cut out. A bit of a disappointment I must admit.

Hopefully, they will be coming out in the form of a Shadow Stock (like the Drakes did) or maybe included in the critter supplement Wild Life planned for 2023, but that's not really a good spot for character creation though.

Whispernaught:
I guess we hope in vain in the meantime.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version