NEWS

Panzerknacker Sidethread

• 204 Replies

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #90 on: <03-22-17/1227:57> »
Anna remains silent, and looks at bnc quizzingly. She is surprised when bnc unzips her hoodie, and her eyes wonder a bit wit curiosity. "She is probably playing me", in response Anna places an improve charisma spell on herself, wondering what effect if at all it will have on the young decker.
[spoiler]
Improve charisma: 15d6t5 4
Charisma up 4 points... ;0)
drain: 10d6t5 2
[/spoiler]

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #91 on: <03-23-17/0904:03> »
When Anna doesn't respond, bnc is tempted to turn around. It's unusual to hear Anna say nothing for longer than half a second. Instead, she takes off the hoodie, and casts it to the side carelessly. She still looks herself in the mirror.

[spoiler]That bitch :D
Would you mind rolling a Con roll to determine what effect the improved Anna has on bnc. That'd make it easier for me to roleplay it properly.
Here's my opposed roll: Opposed roll: 6d6t5 3
"normal speech"
whisper/"under your breath"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #92 on: <03-27-17/0744:35> »
[spoiler]Anna is not even in the same room. How can she stand behind bnc??
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #93 on: <03-27-17/0843:47> »
Anna said "Toying around? This sounds interesting. What did you have in mind..."
[spoiler]
Sorry - I edited.
[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: <03-27-17/0923:44> by gilga »

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #94 on: <03-28-17/1311:42> »
bnc reenters her room again and unceremonially takes off her shirt.
"Huh? Oh, nothing in particular. I'd like to take a shower. Do you mind..."
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #95 on: <03-28-17/1419:40> »
Well Anna already seen bnc in her undies but then she seemed shy, perhaps it was just the dresses part. Some girls felt more comfortable in pants. Anna looked at bnc, and licked her lower lip "Can't keep your clothes on in my presence I see... " With a small pause she added "Enjoy your shower sweetmeat and I'll be in my room in case you want to hang out."
« Last Edit: <03-28-17/1449:46> by gilga »

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #96 on: <03-31-17/1252:37> »
[spoiler]She's still wearing her pants.[/spoiler]

"Thanks. But afterwards, we'll have work to do. You should transform into Eve, sweet meat."
bnc turns around and walks into the shower. Accidently or not, she drops her bra - back turned to Yael - on the floor before she leaves bnc's room.

[spoiler]This scene has come to an end. If you want, we might find another situation during our week off.
The others are invited, too, if they want.
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #97 on: <03-31-17/1612:57> »
Anna sighed "Yes... Eve... I hope Lavandora is a good slot." she watched bnc, walking and then taking off her bra. Looking at her exposed back Anna concluded that the girl was simply impossible to figure out...

Shortly after in her own room Anna took a shower of her own and prepped her mind and body for the night to come.

[spoiler]
This can be fun, lets do something.
[/spoiler]

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #98 on: <04-22-17/1806:36> »
Chapter 3.1

"If you give up drinking, smoking and sex, you won't live longer. It just feels longer."
- Sigmund Freud

Seattle, November 9th, evening

It started subtly. A smal ARrOw first, pointing to the group room. An entry in your calendar you sure know you didn't enter. A very faint tune, at the edge of your consciousness, something that reminds you of partying, drinking, and enjoying yourself. The realization came more suddenly: bnc's up to no good.

All of the team received the invitation, each in their individual ways. Gerhardt, too. bnc had turned their common room into a club. She invested some creds in a music mood analysis system that interpreted data recorded by a camera. Depending on facial expressions, clothing styles, measured movements or even physical height, sex, and build, the system would generate a music mix that suited the moods of the whole party. To make the start nicer, she added some favourite songs she might have stumbled upon in their party members' commlinks.
The ceiling lighting and basically everything that shines is synchronized with the music system. In smooth rhythms, the dim light seems to move in tune with the sound.
bnc arrives a few minutes after her chummers were invited. In her hands, she's holding a big bottle of vodka and a pile of glasses. In her face shines a wide grin.

"Chummers. If you're interested in history, you might have noticed that a hell of a lot of nasty things started on November 9th.
So let's honor this date, fuck it all, and do some really unprofessional mischief.
Someone bring ice and orange juice!"
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #99 on: <04-23-17/1650:19> »
Schmidt replied five minutes later: <<I think I can manage to free up this particular evening. Thank you for the invitation.>>

Later, Gerhardt appeared with a slightly harrowed look on his face, indicating that whatever he had been doing was far from relaxing. But he made good on the orange juice: He brought a little press and a sack full of real-honest-to-god oranges.
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

SquirrelDude

• Omae
« Reply #100 on: <04-23-17/1814:20> »
Slobber wandered out of his room after putting on whichever baggy cashmere hoodie had the fewest signs of wear and tear from work and his sebatical in the barrens it and a clean pair of jeans.

"I didn't bring any oranges, or ice, so I settled for bringing the life of the party." He stepped aside to reveal Zelda wearing a pair of deal with it glasses.

"She probably sings better than me, too."
"normal speech"
"under your breath"
thought
Astral
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
" translated foreign language" (Foreign Language)

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #101 on: <04-24-17/1338:29> »
Anna arrives with a fresh dark blue dress, meticulously done hair that rests free on her shoulders with new red curls (she died her hair for the occasion) Her nails are neatly done in turquoise that matches her green eyes. On her back rest comfortably her 'guitar' which is a modern guitar shaped instrument that can be played either manual or wirelessly, and would be described more as a synthesiser than a guitar.

"No oranges, but Mike stuffed the refrigerator with plenty of adult beverages." She greeted Schmitt and the rest with a dazzling smile and still felt a bit uncomfortable in addressing her employer in first name basis.
« Last Edit: <04-24-17/1347:48> by gilga »

Qwikfix

« Reply #102 on: <04-25-17/0916:17> »
As per his norm, Krestov was the last to arrive, dressed down compared to his normal, fashionably armored getup.  Choosing casual, the big troll garbed himself in a pair of baggy cargo pants and a single-color tank, his hair pulled back into a ponytail.  In his hand he carried a bottle of a dark liquid which he placed on the counter amidst the music...even if it switched to the Russian national anthem for a brief moment thanks to a certain someone''s sense of humor.

"Is scotch, aged, year 2038.  Was saving for good time then cleaned up liver, hah.  Am happy to share"  he smiled, relaxing his shoulders as he settled in.

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #103 on: <04-26-17/0338:35> »
bnc is wearing her usual outfit - a pair of black jeans and a hoodie in the same color - but you can still tell that she prepared herself for the occasion. She's done up with make-up, however slightly (and, in comparison to Yael, clumsily). The wifi tattoes on her head and shoulders show show a slightly bizarre, yet artistic black-and-white image of rose tendrils burying their thorns into the flesh. A single drop of blood, the only thing in color, trickled down her neck, collarbone, and vanished under the hoodie, presumably in her décolleté. It's difficult to tell whether this drop is a tattoo, fake blood, or real one.
She's wearing black-and-silver earrings. Her fibreoptic hair is dyed black with a hint or purple, reflecting the light ever so slightly. It's shaped in an irregular fashion, like she had engaged in heavy physical activity just recently.
A single script in small, chisel-look letters runs down her neck: MECAPE SI POTES.

Here comes the big one. Let's rock! She smiles when her guardian spirit enters the room. After allowing him a slightly melodramatic entering, she adresses the group once again.
"Ouh, wow. Real oranges. 40 year old scotch. Zelda. I guess my bottle of vodka is dwarfed by your efforts. Uhm. For the adventurous among you, I might make up with something hand-made..."
To cover her embarrassment (she knows about the mixed feelings of her comardes in regard to her hobbies), she turns around to staple glasses on a prepared tableau.
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #104 on: <04-26-17/0405:14> »
Schmidt looked curiously around - it had to be a really rare occasion for him to socialize with his runners. Mike came in last - having organized some last minute party materials. Together they manned the orange juice press. The stainless steel contraption was heavy and seemed to operate with enough force to turn the pulp to dry dust. For this Schmidt had taken off his jacket and folded up his sleeves to the elbows, revealing for the first time that he too had tattoos: A shark crossed with a trident on his left forearm and an intricate, celtic stylized dragon head on the right. Barely visible was the edge of a slap patch on his biceps.

With a mild smile he nodded at bnc's offer.

talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex