NEWS

Panzerknacker Sidethread

• 204 Replies

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #75 on: <03-14-17/1023:50> »
"Considering you don't like your mother being a whore, you talk a lot about getting laid for money, or career, or basically any other incentive I can imagine, including attention and jelly bears. If you wanna get used for more than your cunt, learn something valueable.
You know, insulting you starts to wear off. Do you have no pride at all? You could at least pretend to feel hurt."

bnc gets herself a second can, too. For a moment she stands, considering, then she pops it up. "You know", she says with a half-bored half-smiley voice, "if you think, 'dust leaves you unresponsive, you should definitely watch more trid."

bnc doesn't delve into the subject. She stretches, then shuffles back to hear seat.
"I'm not being harsh on myself. Maybe it's my Austrian heritage, but I don't need to lie about myself. If I could pick a reliable hot decker, I would. That's why I would prefer a real pro over you any time."
"normal speech"
whisper/"under your breath"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #76 on: <03-14-17/1551:51> »
"bnc, I do not come from a functioning family, I learned to do whatever it takes to get my goals.
Morality and puritan values are for silver spooned SINners, street urchins have no choice.  Pride is a weakness,
makes you stupid and weak. Anger is the same thing - emotions are expensive to have.  I keep my soft spots close to my chest.
You will not hurt me with generic insults about my mother or about what a slut I am.  I can fake cry if it makes you feel better about yourself, but I do not give a damn.

If you really want to hurt me, you touched a nerve before, when calling me a SINner.  I do not think that you really want to hurt me,
I think you have a soft spot for me. This is why you care so much what I think about you."
With a moment of self awareness Anna suddenly said " I am doing it again,  right? Darn... I am such a cunt." She laughed, feeling a bit of the tension releases.

With a grin she added "and your perfect decker is probably a spider and happily married. By the way, I do not watch trids like ever. I'll do your drugs if you like, or we can do mine again... if you feel like blowing off some steam.
« Last Edit: <03-14-17/1555:20> by gilga »

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #77 on: <03-16-17/0929:00> »
"You are", bnc agrees, not specifying at what exactly she's referring.
After a moment of consideration, she asks:
"Why is it you don't like yourself?"
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #78 on: <03-16-17/1214:39> »
"Dammit... " she said and sipped another sip from her bottle. "Because I slept with myself and then never called."  She giggled "or perhaps because I pimped myself to sleep with this creeper too easily."  Her smile widened "Coming to think about it I do terrible things to myself, whats to like, I am a bitch.

Are you always like that bnc?"

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #79 on: <03-16-17/1218:37> »
In response, she raises an eyebrow. "Like how?"
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #80 on: <03-16-17/1409:39> »
Anna said with a soft voice "Like a leaf in the wind, your emotions I mean... Are they always so hectic?"

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #81 on: <03-17-17/0837:46> »
"Can we just say spontaneous?"
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #82 on: <03-18-17/0647:37> »
Anna replied "Spontanious, I thought you did not like that kind of talking."  Distracted she added "It is like your emotions have emotions of their own. Most people are relatively simple and yet you are an enigma."
Pausing she added "I wonder, how an Austrian orphan ended up here,  Perhaps you can tell me something about yourself? "

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #83 on: <03-18-17/1100:33> »
"True. I don't. I guess, I am always 'like this'. I don't know how other people control themselves. I'm trying pretty much anything, but I don't really get a grip."
bnc eyes Anna suspiciously, but then decides that she indeed bears her no ill will.
"I'm not sure whether I really am supposed to tell you any details. Brought to the point: My sis is doing the worst scum on Earth, so I decided to leave. I did the right dude, and he took me with him. So here I am."
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #84 on: <03-18-17/1757:06> »
Anna sighed "My method is not recommended... Spent too  much time around unstable violent assholes. Gangsters and wannabes, some would seriously harm me for saying the wrong things. I quickly learned to just say what they wanted to hear. Astral sight usually gave me some insight as to how careful I needed to be.  Does not work on you by the way, perhaps because you are so unstable....

The plus side, is that you hit like a girl and do not toss lighting bolts when you are angry. "

She laughed softly, not meaning any harm with that comment.  "So there is a sister out there? Do you miss her?"

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #85 on: <03-20-17/0145:11> »
"Totally broke your backbone, didn't they, those mean, mean boys?
See, there's the difference between the two of us. We bastante exacto XP'ed the same chink. You ducked and evaded. I stood. Might be that some of the blows made me crack, but I'm still me, not a hollow doll who tells everyone what they wanna hear.
Ah, and I do toss lightning bolts. Maybe I have to calib the voltage a bit higher next time to make you see.
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #86 on: <03-20-17/0218:03> »
Anna laughed " My backbone? I watched countless people with backbones die as I grew up, ever heard about the Oak and the Willow?

This is the thing bnc, everybody likes to hear what they want to hear. Few people deserve the truth and fewer people can actually handle it. Everyone has weaknesses, I am physically weak so why confront people physically? I use my strengths, gangsters have egos the size of a building, makes them easier to manipulate. Ego, pride, self-esteem - they are all weaknesses. "

she sighed and stretched a bit and by the way Bianca, calling me a doll is your weakness, not mine. You resent me for being physically attractive. Justify it all you like, push me away if you will. Though, you can walk around prom queen pretty - beautiful and desirable. It requires some planning and adjusting - maybe a bit expensive but it most certainly can be done. I've seen more experienced mages achieve these feats. You may no longer need these protection layers. "

[spoiler]
By the way: http://fablesofaesop.com/oak-willow.html
Oak and Willow is a similar tale to tree and weed - but the Oak still thinks that he wins after the wind unroots it.
It is about meeting death in an honorable way or that. Anna prefers the Willow's point of view which is opposite to the lesson of the story.

[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: <03-20-17/0509:56> by gilga »

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #87 on: <03-21-17/0240:13> »
bnc raised an eyebrow, sceptically.
"Dunno, but I load it even so, sweet meat. An' you know what: a saw a truckload of people without backbone die, too. Guess what, this is the sixth world. People die. It's unfair. You've got nothing to help it. Go cry yourself to sleep if this is what you want but don't think your superior because you lie whenever it's convenient and spread your legs to anyone. 'cause your not. It's a way to survive, but it's the most pathetic one.

Uh, manipulation. Now we finally reached an interesting topic. I'm proud, I have a big ego, I'm emotional, I guess. Now, how far exactly did you come in manipulating me? That I tolerated you stay after I kicked you out? I'm impressed, sweet meat."

When Anna addresses her resentment towards Anna, bnc averts her eyes. While her wording pretty much stays the same, it feels somewhat hollow, less energetic. "You can't help it, huh? Everyone loves you because of your gorgeous tits, and if you seriously annoy someone, it can only be because they envy you. Oh, Anna, you are so awesome, so incredibly amazing, please, let me kiss the ground on which thee tread, let explore thy divine shape lest passion and envy extinguish me."
bnc rolls her eyes, but gets up the same instant and walks over to the bathroom.
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #88 on: <03-21-17/0304:54> »
Anna said "Well did I mention that I shoot like a pro, you over simplify things to scorn me.  You and I are different and what works for you may not work for me.  I am flexible and adjust myself to other's whims. Call me pathetic all you want, it is this flexibility that allows me to work with you rather than go cry in my room or whatever it is you think I do after you shot your insults. "

When Bianca mentions manipulation. "Bianca, you are not a gangster and I am not a powerless teenager. I am not trying to manipulate you. I am trying to make friends and you are sending me mixed signals all the time. "

When bnc rushed to the bathroom Anna was conflicted she walked to the door and said softly "bnc, are you alright? Do you prefer that I leave?"

Volker

• Ace Runner
« Reply #89 on: <03-22-17/1213:30> »
bnc snorts. It's difficult to tell whether she's annoyed, amused, angry, or all of them plus something else.

"I've been trying to get rid of you for the better part of an hour now. Why bother asking?"

bnc steps in front of the mirror and looks herself in the eye. "Do you know what amuses me?", she says, half to herself, half to Yael. "Toying around with someone who thinks they're powerful."
The very moment she finishes the sentence, bnc almost casually opens the zipper of her hoodie.
"normal speech"
thought
"Matrix/email/..."
"sub-vocal"
"foreign language"