This full up then?
speech
Matrix
Actions
Thoughts

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #46 on: <04-05-15/2324:22> »
Raiden, the recruitment thread is in the LFG thread. And as someone with over 700 posts I would have expected standard courtesy to be observed.
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #47 on: <04-06-15/1740:21> »
@gilga.

Woah!  There some PM/IM thing going down with that post?  Holy hell, that was a lot of back and forth.  Impressive :o

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #48 on: <04-06-15/2133:06> »
Was fun to do, with google docs while we both were online.

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #49 on: <04-06-15/2217:39> »
Oh, nice.  Figured it was either that or a HUGE leap in character use trust.  haha. Very cool, I'll have to remember that technique :P

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #50 on: <04-07-15/0012:43> »
Yes.  It was a lot of fun and allowed us to cover an entire conversation without forcing others to wait for us.  Of course, this technique is not fitting for all situations, but it seemed to be good for this one.  It was a bit eerie watching him type.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #51 on: <04-07-15/0042:11> »
Having done that with Trisk I can absolutely echo the eerie part.
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #52 on: <04-07-15/2018:53> »
I am familiar with that.  Makes you think of those horror flicks, yeah? :D

Smiles, I am not ignoring the message from Sam Webster as a blatant act of defiance.  I'm noting the time stamps and doing my best to keep consistent (Arc and Stahl are at 9:00 AM, where the message is at 13:30)

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #53 on: <04-07-15/2357:33> »
And Yelena did not call Arc until after 10 and then went to sleep next to Marco after setting her alarm for 11:30.  She will need a quick shower after waking up and maybe the four of us and Feathers can go to lunch somewhere and discuss what happened.

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #54 on: <04-08-15/0128:27> »
Boom, I never would think defiance. I know my time stamp is for later than most of you are. It's why I made sure to specify. I wanted to begin moving the story to the next day. But, Sam would assume a late wake up and day after the activities of the night before. And, he really needed the time to get things into place. But, as the GM I wanted to let you guys have a heads up as to what was coming so that you knew I hadn't forgotten you.  :) I'm going to wait for your answer Boom before I have Sam talk to Stahl as I don't want to presume to know your exact position in the club. And I'll edit my last post accordingly.
« Last Edit: <04-08-15/0148:37> by ismilealot »

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #55 on: <04-08-15/1020:22> »
Trisk, you must have seen old shows on TV land or Nick at Nite or something to even know who MacGyver was.  The show was very popular but I suspect that it was over before you were born.  It was a nice turn of a phrase, though.  I still use it when trying to jury rig something at work or home.

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #56 on: <04-08-15/1029:23> »
...yeah, when Arc was building those sensors, I opened by playing that theme song...hehehe
I KNOW that show was before my time, but I love it.  Completely hokey but fun.  They got the whole run of it on Netflix too, last I checked.  But yeah, I won't be surprised if that show was the inspiration for the jury rigger quality.

Also, smiles...yeah.  I shouldn't try to make jokes on the internet when sleep deprived XD.  Post is up, hopefully it's what you needed.

As for lunch, sounds fitting.  Also fitting that fits in with the timestamp of the text.  Man, we flow good together, this group.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #57 on: <04-08-15/1508:42> »
I imagine we can do it at Marco's or that Arc will pick Marco too at noon. I mean if we get Arc, Sthal and Yelena at Marco's at the same time you might as well come up.

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #58 on: <04-08-15/1933:56> »
Trisk, you must have seen old shows on TV land or Nick at Nite or something to even know who MacGyver was.  The show was very popular but I suspect that it was over before you were born.  It was a nice turn of a phrase, though.  I still use it when trying to jury rig something at work or home.

Nope, it actually started after I was born.
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #59 on: <04-09-15/0511:42> »
Hi guys, just wanted to say I'm really sorry but i massively underestimated how much free time I was going to lose with the new arrival.
every time I pop on here I'm just so far behind and can't really contribute to the flow much. I'm dropping out but it was great to play with you all, some really great characters and RP going on.
Cheers!
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor