NEWS

[IC] The elephant in Seattle

• 126 Replies

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #120 on: <02-28-14/0514:01> »
Wheels does the same, flicking the switch and nodding slightly at jade in acknowledgement, instinctively checking his weapon was still holstered as his arm brushed against it.
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Ren

• Ace Runner
« Reply #121 on: <02-28-14/1012:13> »
”They have a very good chance to do that, unless the one they are trying to possess has both an extreme force of will and good instincts to help him defend against this kind of intrusion. Of course, the more powerful a spirit is, the more chance it has to succeed.” Puppeteer’s voice took a scholarly tone, he was almost like giving a lecture. He fumbled with his commlink absentmindedly, switching it to offline mode while speaking. ”And I don’t have to be close, I just have to be able to identify him to the spirit. It is useful to remain within a few hundred meters though, in case I have to modify the request I made. The biggest hurdle in this method’s way may be a barrier. If the spirit has to cross one to get to him, it will alert the one who set the barrier up, and can also take time to force himself through. But once he possessed someone, he will remain inside until he finished what I asked him to do or I give a different order requiring him to leave.”
"Speech", Matrix, >>Text<<, Thoughts, Astral
Bulldog
Stake

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #122 on: <03-03-14/0652:40> »
Ok, so what's the plan now then?
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Crazy Ivan

• Chummer
« Reply #123 on: <03-10-14/1201:03> »
Jade takes a long draw from her soy-cachino, then leans forward.

"Well, here's a rough sketch; we get a vehicle as close as we can without getting anyone trigger happy. This is going under the assumption that Jonathan here can get our guy in his sights.
If he can, then we simply take control and have him come running for us.

If not, I have an idea, but not one I'm sure will work;
If you can possess one of the bodyguards, do so and have him approach our boy. Maybe tell him that the rest of the security team has been compromised and he's the safe link? Have them both come running to us, and we'll just use a taser on Mr. Snuffy and continue on our merry way..."

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #124 on: <03-11-14/1535:28> »
Well its sure as hell the nearest thing we've got to a plan so far.
Don't worry about the vehicle side of things. I can get us pretty damn close.
I did have a question though; this all seems too easy? I mean if any mage can summon up some freakin mojo spirit to overcome people, howcome it aint on the trids every day?
can he defend against it? is he gonna be travelling with a mojoslinger on his team or what?
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Crazy Ivan

• Chummer
« Reply #125 on: <03-12-14/1131:58> »
"And the Awakened wonder why there is a stigma around them...I'd imagine that they are probably focused on the target as far as magical mumbo-jumbo. Their own guards they probably aren't paying as close attention to...

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #126 on: <03-14-14/1010:15> »
Okay. So thats a pretty good option then, but I'd definitely assume that whatever he's driving is gonna be heavily secured, reinforced glass, one-way locks and such. We may have difficulty getting him out. how strong can that mojo make him?
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor