NEWS

[OOC, SR4A] The Deep Shadows

• 156 Replies

Nobody

• Chummer
  • Nobody was here. Nobody saw you.
« Reply #150 on: <02-10-14/0027:08> »
Fun fact, humans have between 16-19 senses depending how you slice it. Not particularly relevant to the topic, of course.

Marlowe

• Newb
« Reply #151 on: <02-14-14/1750:04> »
Hello!  I really exist, no I'm for serious.  After a lengthy three-way argument between me, my bank, and my (now former) ISP/Service Provider I am finally back on the Web.  Probably a little bit too much like inserting the needle back into my arm but there you go.

I apologize for my absence and if anyone has bowed out of the game because of it I understand, just let me know.

I'm going to get back up to speed on the thread and be back in-game this evening or tomorrow.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

MaxKojote

• Omae
« Reply #152 on: <02-14-14/1813:46> »
Probably a little bit too much like inserting the needle back into my arm but there you go.

Or getting the datajack implanted again? :P
Spoken
Thoughts
Matrix
Astral

Fang (Auburn Logrolling)

Marlowe

• Newb
« Reply #153 on: <02-16-14/0004:25> »
More like having the jackplug drilled :)
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Nobody

• Chummer
« Reply #154 on: <02-20-14/2218:45> »
Good to see you back! I'm still on board, just kinda wrote my character out of the rest of the night. Speaking of which, any back karma to award?

RHat

• Prime Runner
« Reply #155 on: <03-05-14/1931:21> »
Marlowe: Waiting on responses from contacts from this post:

[spoiler]
As Iris was on her way back to her part of town, she figured she'd start on at least the networking part of her work.

@Karen: <<Hey, caught a case tonight, don't have much by way of detail to work with right now.  Think you can meet up for drinks, talk intel?  I'm buying.>>  When Iris had first gotten into Seattle, Detective Karen Walker had been dealing with a group of deeply corrupt cops that had set her up to take the fall for them, and she was smart enough to realize she was going to need some outside help; a freshly relocated private detective with a history of going after corrupt cops was about the best she could hope for, even if the circumstances of Iris's departure from her home had been a cause for concern.  True to that reputation, though, Iris was able to find a way to deal with the ring, even if it did make her some enemies in the darker parts of of KE.

@Sal: <<Hey, this job you've got me on - how much do you know about it?  Client's holding back, could be something big.>>  Taking this job had been a favour for Sal as much as anything else; hopefully she could count on him to be up front about it.

@Fang: <<Not yet - on my way, but I might be making a stop or two yet.>>
[/spoiler]
"Speech"
Thoughts
Matrix <<Text>> "Speech"
Spirits and Sprites

Nobody

• Chummer