NEWS

Troll Melee Adept vs Troll Toaster Samurai

• 16 Replies

Streetsam_Crunch

• Newb
  • Grumpy Old Ork
« Reply #15 on: <06-29-18/1342:32> »

We've also got an Elf Technomancer(me), an Elf Ninja-Decker, and a Dwarf Shaman Healer.

So, not going to be hired by the Brackhaven Foundation :D

But also not going to be doing 'social stealth' types of missions by the looks of it.  The team looks more ready for the classic hard insertion (hack matrix security, take out human security when you encounter it, overcome magical security with a mix of magic and high damage -- not relying on cons or magic to bypass security so much.  Sounds fun!

And in that environment, I think both trolls will have their turns to shine.

Agreed. That sounds like a group poised for many great 'pink mohawk' moments if your GM works with it :D

Teams like that are also great for 'distraction runs' where the real objective is carried out by another run group while you're loud and noisy somewhere nearby. They tend to pay less, but the potential for 'smash and grab' profits and paydata can be huge.

Crunch~

blackshade10

• Newb
  • Elfie Technomancer
« Reply #16 on: <07-01-18/0443:26> »
The current story, partly helped along by me, is once we get ourselves more settled in to the Shadowrun life, our two main antagonists will be Aztechnology(Who we are all former employee's or people who somehow crossed them in the past) and the Bugs trying to take over Ares Macrotechnology(My PC has "Friends in High Places" of two npc's, both of whom are major players in Ares while secretly being decades-long plants by Lofwyr, working for Saeder-Krupp.)  To a lesser degree, there's part of MCT after my PC, as he is a survivor of the Hong Kong Incident.