NEWS

[OOC] New Beginnings DUSK

• 445 Replies

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #45 on: <09-21-16/0043:19> »
Nice rolls there.  Sam should see just about anything.

As for Snow, I do not know how far to take the evening.  Crossbow, is there something special about the dinner or the people there that means I should not venture much farther on this path without you adding something first?
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #46 on: <09-21-16/0052:49> »
Keep your timeline current with the team's.

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #47 on: <09-21-16/0255:37> »
Crossbow, I'm still waiting for the cost of modifying the machine gun and hunting rifle. I sent the builds to you quit a while ago, if you don't have them anymore I can resend them.
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #48 on: <09-21-16/0445:17> »
yes, resend them.

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #49 on: <09-22-16/0208:02> »
What is the form by which the rest of you have decided to let your own personal little Gozers manifest?

Just a quick question as English is not my first language (and it is for my character): what do you mean with the above sentence?
Are we allowed to reply to this or do we have to wait for Sam?

And lastly: team: I'd suggest we tell that Snow is getting some equipment, a meeting she had set up before she knew about this one and we thought that we could do negotiations without her (or something like that).
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #50 on: <09-22-16/0252:30> »
The Snow excuse makes sense, but it's not something Clem would say. I think Torley would easily come up with that.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #51 on: <09-22-16/0630:38> »
What is the form by which the rest of you have decided to let your own personal little Gozers manifest?

Just a quick question as English is not my first language (and it is for my character): what do you mean with the above sentence?

And lastly: team: I'd suggest we tell that Snow is getting some equipment, a meeting she had set up before she knew about this one and we thought that we could do negotiations without her (or something like that).

Gozer was the god that the Ghostbusters fought at the end of the first movie. It manifested the giant stay puft marshmallow man when it asked them to choose the form of their destruction.

Characters

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #52 on: <09-22-16/0636:25> »

I do remember that (that was funny). :P  What is meant with our own personal Gozers?  Does she mean our own demons? :)

Gozer was the god that the Ghostbusters fought at the end of the first movie. It manifested the giant stay puft marshmallow man when it asked them to choose the form of their destruction.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #53 on: <09-22-16/0722:37> »

I do remember that (that was funny). :P  What is meant with our own personal Gozers?  Does she mean our own demons? :)

I think it's a rather obtuse way of asking us what our skills are.
« Last Edit: <09-22-16/0733:04> by Necrogigas »

Characters

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #54 on: <09-22-16/0806:21> »
I wouldn't say obtuse, obscure certainly.  Skill set is the gist of it, and yes, that was the reference.

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #55 on: <09-22-16/2355:21> »
Fun random question, what does everyone say their character's D&D alignment is?

O'Connor is definitely chaotic, but whether he's neutral or evil is somewhat debatable. He's hyper violent, but that violence is directed at those who've wronged him or are in the way of completing the run. Probably evil though since he doesn't take any other path than the most lethal.
« Last Edit: <09-23-16/0257:16> by Necrogigas »

Characters

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #56 on: <09-23-16/0029:42> »
I think Sam would fall in the true neutral category. He knows there are rules; he just expects the rest of the world to follow them more than he does. ;-)
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #57 on: <09-23-16/0226:31> »
Snow is Lawful Evil.  She is heart and soul a Vory soldier and has worked her way up the ranks.  She believes in the Vory oaths tattooed on her arms and follows their laws.  She is evil because she has and would kill again if her superiors told her to.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #58 on: <09-23-16/0442:42> »
I'm really fuzzy on the alignments, as it's been a while since I played D&D (or AD&D as it was known in my days :p), but I think it would either be Chaotic Good or Lawful Evil, whichever describes respecting her own morals but not having problems breaking the laws of the land.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #59 on: <09-23-16/0504:36> »
I'm really fuzzy on the alignments, as it's been a while since I played D&D (or AD&D as it was known in my days :p), but I think it would either be Chaotic Good or Lawful Evil, whichever describes respecting her own morals but not having problems breaking the laws of the land.

Chaotic Good character do what they believe is right and just irrespective of what others think or what the laws are. Lawful Evil character amass power so that they can enforce their will, or the will of their clan/organization/etc, on others.
« Last Edit: <09-23-16/0507:11> by Necrogigas »

Characters