NEWS

[Module] Guarding Eden

• 3 Replies

Fizzygoo

• Omae
« on: <12-18-11/0831:37> »
A full adventure...happy Awakening!

http://www.fizzygoo.com/Sr/Runs/Guarding_Eden.pdf

Also included; A write up of the Kurdish Autonomous Zone, as well as 2 new paracritters, 1 new spirit, and one new critter power. Later on, those will be added to the GMs Toolbox as their own separate entries.
Member of the ITA gaming podcast, including live Shadowrun 5th edition games: On  iTunes and Podbay

Fizzygoo

• Omae
« Reply #1 on: <12-19-11/0350:00> »
File updated. Minor edits, formatting, added shadow-talk to the Kurdish Autonomous Zone section.

Edit: Secondary run of editing, fixed image layout issue.
« Last Edit: <12-20-11/0538:09> by Fizzygoo »
Member of the ITA gaming podcast, including live Shadowrun 5th edition games: On  iTunes and Podbay

Glorthoron

• Omae
« Reply #2 on: <12-29-11/0050:56> »
I don't want to be offensive, but can I offer grammatical and spelling corrections?  I only ask, because it seems that you have put a lot of work into this (with the intent of it getting published?) and if I can help you out, I'd be happy to.
« Last Edit: <12-29-11/0055:20> by Glorthoron »
"It's not enough to complain.  You have to want to be part of the solution."

Fizzygoo

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <12-29-11/1217:55> »
Editing notes always welcome. :)

I've been waiting till after play-testing with my group to implement the errors I've found so far. And it's always good to get a 3rd-party neutral view...hence why it's posted. :)