NEWS

issue with limited edition book

• 3 Replies

a very angery werefox

« on: <09-15-13/0911:55> »
hi a ive had my shadowrun 5th edition book since tuesday an the gold is comeing right off the covers. the lower half of the dragon  on the back is half rubed off the gold letters on the spine are rubed off  . did they not seal the covers was a few cents of chemical sealent  spary to much. for a 105 dollers i expected a bit more. sorry if i sound mad but 105 dollers dosnt just magicly apper in my bank .  any other people have issues like this.

Molotov

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <09-15-13/1043:50> »
Mine seems fine thus far - the gold on the front, back and spine hasn't shown any signs of wear.

They've done limited edition similar releases before - I have the BT RPG, Time of War, in the same format. So, hopefully yours is entirely a fluke.

I recommend you call their offices come Monday, and politely, respectfully let them know the strange problem you're having on the premium book, and how an exchange for a non-defective one can be arranged. Follow-up with a short, clear email (get the contact points email and name) documenting the discussion, next steps and your appreciation for their customer service.

Good luck

Molotov

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <09-15-13/1053:48> »
Right .. their phone number isn't easily accessible. :(

T-Hatchet

• Chummer
« Reply #3 on: <09-15-13/1133:19> »
Customer service issues and business inquiries:

Randall Bills
Managing Developer
randall@catalystgamelabs.com