NEWS

IC [Prelude] Da Bears!

• 52 Replies

Imladir

• Omae
« Reply #45 on: <02-06-17/1659:46> »
[Zyanya "Sky" Rivero - October 14th - The Asylum, The Barrens]

Sky very obviously does not react when Jack comments about the need for introductions. She listens quietly when he explains about what she needs to do. Good thing is, even if she doesn't know anything about rituals, she can't screw this up... All the while, she looks into the Astral, curious to see how it translates on that side. When the time comes, she does as she was told to, putting her hand on the Altar as soon as Jack does so.

[spoiler]Drain [4S]: 10d6t5 4, woot![/spoiler]
"Speech" | *Thoughts* | >>Matrix<< | ~Astral~

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #46 on: <02-07-17/0314:36> »
Ouch! cried Tedd with as he placed his finger on the alter... I feel like someone kicked me from the inside.
he said. It took all his composure to not let go of the alter.

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #47 on: <02-19-17/1611:26> »
[spoiler]Could you post your drain roll here or in OOC please Gilga.[/spoiler]
In the meat world nothing very interesting happens.  There's a flash of light  and your ears ring a bit.  When your vision clears the red liquid is gone, but those who can see into the astral see whorls and wisps of mana eddy and pool in the geometric confines of the magic circle as it pulls off your body.  When you reach forward to touch the altar the mana rushes up the altar in glowing streams following the rivulets of the red liquid that run down its sides.  The mana rushes into the compass and the astral explodes in a scintillating spray of colors.

There ya go, says Jack.  The compass should point toward whatever this thing is instead of north.

He gathers a few things into a shoulder satchel and turns back to you.  Let's go kids.  I got somewhere I need to be.
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

Imladir

• Omae
« Reply #48 on: <02-19-17/1618:12> »

Sky looks a bit dubiously at the compass "I suppose so... I suppose it doesn't take elevation into account, so we'd better hope he's not hiding in a tower or the sewers I suppose?"

Stuttrboy

• Omae
« Reply #49 on: <02-19-17/1651:05> »
If you hold it on the side it can give give elevation, but that will only work once fairly close to the target.
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous. --H. P. Lovecraft

Imladir

• Omae
« Reply #50 on: <02-21-17/0709:47> »

Sky nods "Alright. I suppose we're good to go now then."

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #51 on: <02-22-17/0211:34> »
Tedd thanks Jack and heads down to his car. He tried to put that entire magic thing behind him. "Lets follow the compass " he said to Sky and then added you like giving orders so you hold it."

Imladir

• Omae
« Reply #52 on: <03-06-17/2134:53> »

Sky shrugs. She considers saying something for a moment, but it would just escalate the conflict. Best get this over and done with as soon as possible and put that stuff behind.