NEWS

Shadowrun Cosplay Gathering & Contest at Gen Con 50!

• 2 Replies

Bull

• Ace Runner
  • Crotchety Old Ork Decker
« on: <07-20-17/0846:21> »
Hey guys!  Kevin Czarnecki and I are organizing a Shadowrun Costume gathering at Gen Con 50, and we'd like to get as many of our fellow runners involved as possible!  Kevin will be in costume as Red, I'll be there as Bull the Ork Decker, and we're hoping to see a ton of other awesome costumes and characters represented!  Best of all, Catalyst Game Labs is donating some prizes, and Line Dev Jason Hardy will be awarding those to the best costumes!

When:  Saturday, August 19, 2017 from Noon till 1:00 PM!
     Initial Muster - Noon
     Judging Begins - 12:30
Where:  The CGL Shadowrun Event Room, ICC 122-123

Meet fellow runners, get into group photos and videos, show off your costumes, hang out, win prizes, and come have fun!

Hope to see you there!

LittleBird

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <07-20-17/1131:47> »
Sweet! Looks like I picked the perfect year to cosplay my character!

Drek...I still have a LOT of work to do!
"Smell that? That's edge burning!"

Wanda1YN

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <05-25-21/1729:11> »
Wow, I really like this one playing. I think I've been playing Shadowrun for 3 years in a row. I was a huge fan. Who doesn't know Shadowrun is a science fantasy board role-playing game set in a fictional universe, where cybernetics, magic, and fantastic creatures coexist. So I decided to do cosplay on one of the main characters. I had everything outside contact lenses. More I needed blue lenses with yellow and brown spots. Unfortunately, it was hard to find in regular stores. That's why I turned to online ones. Here I found a site and even received a discount coupon for new purchases.
« Last Edit: <05-28-21/1036:56> by Wanda1YN »