Catalyst Game Labs > Catalyst's Shadowrun Products

Upcoming Shadowrun releases

<< < (271/271)

funkytim:
I saw this site said oct. 6th

https://icv2.com/articles/news/view/49274/customize-vehicles-new-shadowrun-6e-rulebook

MercilessMing:
Thank you! 8)

Theograth:
Haven’t heard any news on the “Anarchy 2050” book since the “What’s Up With Shadowrun” post on the site back in May.

Just checking if any of you chummers scored more hits on their Computer test than me?

Stainless Steel Devil Rat:

--- Quote from: Theograth on ---Haven’t heard any news on the “Anarchy 2050” book since the “What’s Up With Shadowrun” post on the site back in May.

Just checking if any of you chummers scored more hits on their Computer test than me?

--- End quote ---

this may be interesting reading.  Or, maybe not, because it's not really telling you anything you don't already know, and is by now a few months old itself.

Theograth:

--- Quote from: Stainless Steel Devil Rat on ---this may be interesting reading.  Or, maybe not, because it's not really telling you anything you don't already know, and is by now a few months old itself.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for this, I have seen this actually but never hurts to read through it again! I’m running a 2e game now, and we’re actually hoping to start an actual play podcast soon, so I’m foaming at the mouth for this thing - if it ends up being half as cool as it sounds it would be a godsend for streamlining play.

I’m normally not much for “narrative play” styles as I like a few more rules than most lite systems have, but Anarchy seems like a decent mix, never played it but I would if it were set in the 2050s!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version